Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

LOSING IT!

Hey ladies! So, it was bound to happen. My losing streak with barely tracking and no exercise may have come to an end, because I gained a lb this week. I'm still down 3 lbs from when I started, so that's good! Plus, its my TOM so I'm sure I'm bloated. Either way, this is proof that in order for WW to really work, YOU MUST TRACK YOUR SH*T!! (That was more an angry note to self, lol)

So, back on "track" today! We'll see what nextweek brings!

How did everyone else do this week?

Re: LOSING IT!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    First official week on WW and I lost 2.8 pounds! woop woop. We're going out to eat a few times this weekend/week though, so I'm a little concerned.

However, my weigh-in day is Wednesday, and our big meal (FOGO DE CHAO!) is on Wednesday night ;)  So at least I have a full week to recover. haha
  • Options
    debbieupperdebbieupper member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_losing-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:81Discussion:15e1d824-9c61-4085-98fb-135148804677Post:210d4c46-69c6-4421-b1d9-72ef13f1317f">Re: LOSING IT!</a>:
    [QUOTE]First official week on WW and I lost 2.8 pounds! woop woop. We're going out to eat a few times this weekend/week though, so I'm a little concerned. However, my weigh-in day is Wednesday, and our big meal (FOGO DE CHAO!) is on Wednesday night ;)  So at least I have a full week to recover. haha
    Posted by Steph0871[/QUOTE]

<div>First of all, Fogo de Chao ... YUM!!! That sounds so delicious right now.</div><div>
    </div><div>I have been really, really bad the past 2 weeks. I'm back where I started a month ago and it makes me want to smack myself. </div><div>
    </div><div>The problem for me is travel. I took a trip for work, got too busy/lazy to track, missed a couple WW meetings and BAM, down the drain. But at least I'm not above where I started - I guess that's good.</div><div>
    </div><div>Vil and Steph, you've inspired me to try to track this week. It is Saturday, which is my weigh-in day, so it's good timing to start today.</div><div>
    </div><div>p.s. I canceled my b-pic appts for next month because I'm so unhappy with how I look. How sad is that? I need to get my a$$ in gear! Motivations, anyone?</div>
    Married and lovin' it!
    Our Wedding! (click.)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    meh. I'm considering booking a b-pics session for this fall to motivate me.  Same difference, debbie.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am considering doing a session this summer. "We'll see"

I DID buy a scale (on amazon, so I should have it by next weekend so I can start being more accountable. Also picked up a couple more sports bras and workout top at Target.

I ate like a pig most of this week, I am saying that was due to my period. I have worked out 4 times at least, hoping I can make it 5 tomorrow!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards