Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

LOSING IT!

Hey ladies! So, it was bound to happen. My losing streak with barely tracking and no exercise may have come to an end, because I gained a lb this week. I'm still down 3 lbs from when I started, so that's good! Plus, its my TOM so I'm sure I'm bloated. Either way, this is proof that in order for WW to really work, YOU MUST TRACK YOUR SH*T!! (That was more an angry note to self, lol)

So, back on "track" today! We'll see what nextweek brings!

How did everyone else do this week?

Re: LOSING IT!

• edited December 2011
    First official week on WW and I lost 2.8 pounds! woop woop. We're going out to eat a few times this weekend/week though, so I'm a little concerned.

However, my weigh-in day is Wednesday, and our big meal (FOGO DE CHAO!) is on Wednesday night ;)  So at least I have a full week to recover. haha
  • debbieupperdebbieupper member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_losing-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:81Discussion:15e1d824-9c61-4085-98fb-135148804677Post:210d4c46-69c6-4421-b1d9-72ef13f1317f">Re: LOSING IT!</a>:
    [QUOTE]First official week on WW and I lost 2.8 pounds! woop woop. We're going out to eat a few times this weekend/week though, so I'm a little concerned. However, my weigh-in day is Wednesday, and our big meal (FOGO DE CHAO!) is on Wednesday night ;)  So at least I have a full week to recover. haha
    Posted by Steph0871[/QUOTE]

<div>First of all, Fogo de Chao ... YUM!!! That sounds so delicious right now.</div><div>
    </div><div>I have been really, really bad the past 2 weeks. I'm back where I started a month ago and it makes me want to smack myself. </div><div>
    </div><div>The problem for me is travel. I took a trip for work, got too busy/lazy to track, missed a couple WW meetings and BAM, down the drain. But at least I'm not above where I started - I guess that's good.</div><div>
    </div><div>Vil and Steph, you've inspired me to try to track this week. It is Saturday, which is my weigh-in day, so it's good timing to start today.</div><div>
    </div><div>p.s. I canceled my b-pic appts for next month because I'm so unhappy with how I look. How sad is that? I need to get my a$$ in gear! Motivations, anyone?</div>
    Married and lovin' it!
    Our Wedding! (click.)
  • edited December 2011
    meh. I'm considering booking a b-pics session for this fall to motivate me.  Same difference, debbie.
  • edited December 2011
    I am considering doing a session this summer. "We'll see"

I DID buy a scale (on amazon, so I should have it by next weekend so I can start being more accountable. Also picked up a couple more sports bras and workout top at Target.

I ate like a pig most of this week, I am saying that was due to my period. I have worked out 4 times at least, hoping I can make it 5 tomorrow!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards