Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Hey all - it's night now.

1121314151618»

Re: Hey all - it's night now.

• Options
    Sara-I'm plus-sized, so a lot of the boutiques won't let me try on their precious samples.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_hey-all-its-night-now?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:7e17915d-b2b0-484b-9048-3f162919753cPost:5e257098-411f-40d8-8322-2607ffec2f4e">Re: Hey all - it's night now.</a>:
    [QUOTE]twatwaffle brings about so many laughs to me.  Sometimes when I read through some of these crazy girls posts that get upset when they get real answers I just want to <strong>scream twatwaffle and run away </strong>
    Posted by amorg334[/QUOTE]

<div>DED</div>
  • Options
    Jess, what kid doesn't like a play-tent?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm glad my dress fits in a garment bag. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_hey-all-its-night-now?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:7e17915d-b2b0-484b-9048-3f162919753cPost:417bf64b-3181-493f-8112-fc7e3c9c254f">Re: Hey all - it's night now.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Sara-I'm plus-sized, so a lot of the boutiques won't let me try on their precious samples.
    Posted by zizibet[/QUOTE]

<div>They won't let you?? Fuuckingassholes.</div><div>
    </div><div>Do you have an Alfred Angelo or David's Bridal near you? I got my dress at AA, and they had quite a few for me to try on. I'm also plus-sized, as you can see :)</div>
  • Options
    Thanks Amorg. i'll find one, I just need to figure out what I like that will be flattering on.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Yea I plan on going to AA.  I like that they offer so many sizes!  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Night everybody.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Yeah, DB had a good selection of plus sized dresses.
  • Options
    Night Zizi
  • Options
    Wow, I'm just looking at the DJ thread. What a fuucking moron.
  • Options
    Nigh Zi
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Yea that was the one I read where I wanted to yell TW tonight
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Okay, it's off to bed for me. Night!
  • Options
    If anyone is curious, I'm about to have a fucking meltdown over my fucking internet connection and photobucket being a piece ofshit.

I hate how quickly I get mad these days. BUT I SWEAR, why can't the internet just DO WHAT IT IS SUPPOSED TO DO?!
  • Options
    Night Poke!

I think I'm off as well. Jess, don't have a meltdown! <3
  • Options
    I just decided to close those windows so I wouldn't hurl my computer across the room.

Ugh, the internet is such a douchecanoe.

Goodnight, everyone! :)

• Options
    Too bad ya'll went to bed!  I am at work and waiting for a meeting so I'm twiddling right now.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards