Snarky Brides
Options

WHERE IS EVERYONE?

124»

Re: WHERE IS EVERYONE?

• Options
    I don't think you're a horrible daughter chels.  From what you've posted about your dad he sounds like a real jackwagon.

I have no idea what the guy does with pictures during the year.  But what I do know is that he used to keep the photos for three years.  Which, at that point - who even wants the stupid disc.  The only reason we booked the guy was because he was the only one in town who did weddings.
    panther
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_where-is-everyone-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:530f5aa3-10a6-415e-b74c-be3a23d44d95Post:eccdec15-821e-4200-8275-6e0ad192c167">Re: WHERE IS EVERYONE?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Poor AATB. First her dress gets held hostage, then her pictures.
    Posted by djhar[/QUOTE]

IS IT TOO MUCH TO ASK TO JUST GIVE ME MY STUFF.  FOR THE LOVE OF EFFIN LIFE, HERE.
    panther
  • Options
    jcg98jcg98 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    In Response to Re:WHERE IS EVERYONE?:[QUOTE]Oh geesh AATB that disk! i'd be so frustratedI'm just laying around watching 13 Going on 30 and relaxing. I should be cleaning but it's my afternoon off. I don't want to clean Posted by chelseamb11[/QUOTE]
    Love that movie! You can be the pot and the kettle all by yourself. LOL.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_where-is-everyone-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:530f5aa3-10a6-415e-b74c-be3a23d44d95Post:24dbcc49-378e-4e7b-9913-6245305d5bec">Re: WHERE IS EVERYONE?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Eh.  Just a newb/troll calling us high school and the SB ladies need to change their tampons in that newb thread that had a link that people didn't want to open.  You know, same sh!t, different day.
    Posted by jcbsjr[/QUOTE]

link? puh-lease :)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_where-is-everyone-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:530f5aa3-10a6-415e-b74c-be3a23d44d95Post:24dbcc49-378e-4e7b-9913-6245305d5bec">Re: WHERE IS EVERYONE?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Eh.  Just a newb/troll calling us high school and the SB ladies need to change their tampons in that newb thread that had a link that people didn't want to open.  You know, same sh!t, different day.
    Posted by jcbsjr[/QUOTE]

I have used the same tampon for the past 15 years and have never had any problems. 
    panther
  • Options
    Change our tampons?  That's a new one.  :\

• Options
    jcg98jcg98 member
    Also, Chels, I really feel you on that situation with your dad. Unfortunately the credit card companies are not likely to absolve your mom of responsibility, divorce decree or not. If he doesn't pay they can and will come after her. I've seen it happen and it sucks.

• Options
    Aw DJ.  Just when I forget about that topic someone brings it up again...
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    FWIW I don't really think the towel method is that big of a deal.  I mean, to each their own.  It's the whole letting it flow down your legs all over yourself and drip all over your house that's pretty friggen weird.  And yes: gross.  To enjoy the sight of that is just a little bizarre.

Someone quick, confiscate my stick, this horse isn't getting any deader.
    panther
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_where-is-everyone-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:530f5aa3-10a6-415e-b74c-be3a23d44d95Post:e435ca0a-6b80-4f32-be9e-845decc3eb77">Re: WHERE IS EVERYONE?</a>:
    [QUOTE]FWIW I don't really think the towel method is that big of a deal.  I mean, to each their own.  It's the whole letting it flow down your legs all over yourself and drip all over your house that's pretty friggen weird.  And yes: gross.  To enjoy the sight of that is just a little bizarre. Someone quick, confiscate my stick, this horse isn't getting any deader.
    Posted by AllAboutTheBenjamin[/QUOTE]
    Oooh I'll beat another dead horse, I don't think pegging is gross.  Whatever gets you off, as long as all are consenting adults, is cool with me.

"Smash's balls are the biggest balls of them all." -AATB

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_where-is-everyone-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:530f5aa3-10a6-415e-b74c-be3a23d44d95Post:72e2c487-5da5-4676-8314-7165a3c8df8a">Re:WHERE IS EVERYONE?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Also, Chels, I really feel you on that situation with your dad. Unfortunately the credit card companies are not likely to absolve your mom of responsibility, divorce decree or not. If he doesn't pay they can and will come after her. I've seen it happen and it sucks.
    Posted by jcg98[/QUOTE]

It's not about the CC companies though, it's contempt of court.

She's already tried with the CC companies, they won't leave her alone about payments.  Considering everything credit related my dad "took over" has been calling my mom, we've deduced that he isn't paying any bills.
  • Options
    jcg98jcg98 member
    edited May 2012
    In Response to Re:WHERE IS EVERYONE?:In Response to Re:WHERE IS EVERYONE?:Also, Chels, I really feel you on that situation with your dad. Unfortunately the credit card companies are not likely to absolve your mom of responsibility, divorce decree or not. If he doesn't pay they can and will come after her. I've seen it happen and it sucks.Posted by jcg98It's not about the CC companies though, it's contempt of court.She's already tried with the CC companies, they won't leave her alone about payments.nbsp; Considering everything credit related my dad "took over" has been calling my mom, we've deduced that he isn't paying any bills. Posted by chelseamb11 Right, and what I'm trying to convey is, the credit card companies don't care about divorce degrees or contempt of court. No doubt he deserves to have the book thrown at him, court wise. Edit, decrees, not degrees.

• Options
    Have fun jcb!
  • Options
    LambbopLambbop member
    First Comment

On the note of the towel method:

One of my roommates in college (we lived in a 4 person apartment style situation--everyone had their own bedroom but we shared everything else) stole toilet paper. She would take full rolls and sneak them in her room for whatever reason. So my other roommates and I just started keeping our rolls in our rooms because toilet paper is kind of ridiculously expensive.

Anyways, we left over Thanksgiving break and she did not. When we came back we both noticed her solution to this toilet paper conundrum since she could not steal ours over the break: well-used (formerly white) washcloth on the toilet paper holder. Nast.

Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    ErinG93ErinG93 member
    First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_where-is-everyone-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:530f5aa3-10a6-415e-b74c-be3a23d44d95Post:cc55ef91-3083-4a20-81fd-dd853b094541">Re: WHERE IS EVERYONE?</a>:
    [QUOTE]On the note of the towel method: One of my roommates in college (we lived in a 4 person apartment style situation--everyone had their own bedroom but we shared everything else) stole toilet paper. She would take full rolls and sneak them in her room for whatever reason. So my other roommates and I just started keeping our rolls in our rooms because toilet paper is kind of ridiculously expensive. Anyways, we left over Thanksgiving break and she did not. When we came back we both noticed her solution to this toilet paper conundrum since she could not steal ours over the break: well-used (formerly white) washcloth on the toilet paper holder. Nast.
    Posted by Lambbop[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Um, ew?! What in the hell. That's gross and weird.</div><div>
    </div><div>I steal our toilet paper if I'm out of Kleenex. :/ Maybe that is what she was doing?

</div>
  • Options
    Ohhhhh Lamb.  Yeah, I've had some weirdo roommates or heard of weirdo roommates.  THAT is..... yeah.  Omg.  Nasty indeed.
    panther
  • Options
    There was a family that used cloth instead of TP on some extreme couponing show or something once.  It was a big family too IIRC.  That's a lot of poopy butts to wipe and a lot of nastly loads of laundry to do. 
  • Options
    Haha remember when Sheryl Crow was all about the "one square" thing.  Yeah lady, sometimes one square just isn't gonna cut it.  Er, wipe it?
    panther
  • Options
    LambbopLambbop member
    First Comment
    This woman was all sorts of roommate horror stories. Her name was Emma... she was like 40 years old, going back to school (but living in on-campus apartments...?) The washcloth thing was by far the grossest but she did standard awful roommate stuff like be on the phone all hours of the night calling people for money. She would ask us for money. She stole food from us. She never cleaned up anything.

She would also bring guys over... which wouldn't normally be gross except she was 40 so these are all old men in an apartment with 3 other 21 year old girls. Just... a weirdo.
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

She must be able to afford that super special scrubbing bubbles TP or something Boobs.  1 square of Charmin just won't do. 

• Options
    1 square of Cottonelle might go farther.  That stuff is the fuckin Cadillac of toilet paper.

My sister lived in a suite with her RA when she was in the dorms, and her RA was bulimic.  She would puke in the shower and then run it forever so all the puke would go down the drain.  Well one night she did this but apparently fell asleep while the shower was still running, and she'd gone on a particularly large binge.  My sis came home at around midnight from visiting her BF (now H) to about 3 inches of water in her dorm room.
    panther
  • Options
    IlIlllIIlIlllI member
    First Comment
    In Response to WHERE IS EVERYONE?:

In your mouth, that's what she said! WHAT!! LOL!!!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_where-is-everyone-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:530f5aa3-10a6-415e-b74c-be3a23d44d95Post:617a307b-3e47-4173-9980-df13e716e9c7">Re: WHERE IS EVERYONE?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to WHERE IS EVERYONE? : In your mouth, that's what she said! WHAT!! LOL!!!
    Posted by IlIlllI[/QUOTE]

haha?
  • Options
    I was not expecting the last page of this thread based on the first. I think I missed something in those middle 3 pages. Off to read. HAI GUYS.
  • Options
    AATB that buliimia story might be one of the grossest things I've ever heard.  

"Smash's balls are the biggest balls of them all." -AATB

• Options
    Hi there! Is everyone gone? Damn west coast... :-(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards