Not Engaged Yet
Options

Confessions of a Lurker

2»

Re: Confessions of a Lurker

• Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_confessions-of-lurker?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:73895375-7082-4d26-8954-aaaf69b0679dPost:50d85f3a-48c3-4e68-9f26-235f500c5c88">Re: Confessions of a Lurker</a>:
    [QUOTE]don't scare me you guys! nothing good in life is necessarily "easy!"  lol.  as far as the rush into things etc.  I woulda married him yesterday if I could.  Not for the ring, not for the party, but because when you have a crap load of bad relationships and you grow up you know exactly what you want.  I am serious, In March of 2009 I broke up with my then 2 year boyfriend, and I proceeded to date 17 differen't people until I met my current BF last December.  Some were just 1 date, others were 3 dates- <strong>but after my last breakup, i knew EXACTLY what I wanted what i didn't want etc.  So if they weren't right, they got cut loose and I didn't give a second chance to any of them.  I was completely cutthroat about it.</strong> 
    Posted by Roo726[/QUOTE]

First, welcome aboard!! LOL

Second, you're a girl after my own heart! I read this and was like 'damn she's my twin!!' the only difference was i didnt give any of them a chance for a date... after my last breakup, I spent 3 years alone and every guy that came near me, i'd talk to them and as soon as I found a reason to despise them I'd cut them off... I wouldnt even bother going out with them... why waste my time?? lol

and as it turned out, I found the guy I always wanted 22 years ago and he just happened to come back into my life a year ago! 

Oh, and I loathe teenagers!! I really don't like too many people under the age of 26! lol and I don't trust people over the age of 26 with friends that are all teenagers... what is that about???
  • Options
    breezerbbreezerb member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Roo I like yoo
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers

*No pony, no I do!*
  • Options
    Roo726Roo726 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_confessions-of-lurker?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:73895375-7082-4d26-8954-aaaf69b0679dPost:73d2322e-8c38-4981-a326-db52620c2365">Re: Confessions of a Lurker</a>:
    [QUOTE]Roo I like yoo
    Posted by breezerb[/QUOTE]

I like you too because I like ponies.
    August Siggy Challenge- The cake image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards