Honeymoon Discussions
Options

Great exumas, Bahamas sandals emerald bay

Has anyone ever been to sandals emerald in great exumas, bahamas? Any things we should do? I just booked our honeymoon there!

Re: Great exumas, Bahamas sandals emerald bay

• Options
    I have been there several times. Awesome place and what a great place for a honeymoon. If you went with Butler Category, make sure your TA let's Mr. Satar know you are coming. For excursions, Ray Lightbourn just started a Jet Ski tour of the cays around Exuma and it's getting great reviews. Make sure to spend some time in the Drunken Duck as well!! Enjoy congrats!!
  • Options
    I've been looking to book this as well.  My TA said there is ZERO nightlife, I can do that --- to an exent.  Can you tell me if there was any nightime musical entertainment/bands??  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Am interested in hearing about your experience.  My TA let me know there wasn't much nightlife as well, and is pushing us to St. Lucia, but I'm set on Emerald Bay.

I read there was piano bar, and some steel drum bands.  I think she could be overexagerating the zero nightlife a bit....but I can't say since I've never been!  Please let me know!  Enjoy!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards