Texas-Austin
Options

Need advice on bridesmaids gifts

Hi ladies I am working on putting together all my ideas for attendant gifts and I plan to get all my bridesmaids totes that I will then put lots of other gifts inside of. Heres my question, the totes im getting can be customized colors so should I use my wedding colors which are navy silver and white or can I use these cute pink and blacks for the totes. Just wanted to see what everyone else thought as I really like the pink and black as ive seen the totes in those colors and just wanted to make sure it wouldnt look weird to have them not be our wedding colors. Thanks for any and all advice as always.
Photobucket
April 2012 April siggy challenge: How I relax image
My Barely There Bio updated 7/12!

Re: Need advice on bridesmaids gifts

• Options
    SarahPLizSarahPLiz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think the best option would be to get them in colors that you think your BMs would like. Then they are more likely to use them again. Those colors may or may not be your wedding colors. I think they would appreciate it more if it was colors they liked. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    erolliserollis member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you can get each of them a tote in their favorite color they would definitely use it again. Plus it would make the gift even more personal.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think you can do them in whatever color you want. I got totes in navy and white and my wedding colors are black and apple green.
    Baby Jaxon born 8/18/2012 @ 9:53am, 7lb 2oz!! At 37 weeks 5 days due to Pre-E via C-section.Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards