Maine

Re: WTF Friday

• edited December 2011
    WTF employer -- no raises for 2010?? Don't you know I have a wedding to pay for?! I want this recession to end NOW!
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    WTF insurance company??  You're making me waste a day typing out answers to interrogatories, repeating information that I sent to you months ago.  Would it really be so hard for you to read what's already on your desk rather than make me waste my time and sanity?  WTF??
    Knitting Blog
    Updated 3-12
  • edited December 2011
    WTF - Office Manager???

You've had everyone crapping their pants the past few days, calling a group meeting, then cancelling, then calling it again...  All that just to tell us you don't think we're working as a team?  Maybe if you looked around, you'd see that we are all a team, and we're all insulted that you said "when so-and-so was out sick the past 4 days, I was the only one helping with her work" - BS, we all did, but we don't feel the need to brag about it!  
    WTF?
  • edited December 2011
    wtf. i can not wait to be back in our own place! i also wish people realized that my feelings and family matter too! and wtf its just snow in maine, its not like we've never seen it before!
  • krisdoug13krisdoug13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    wtf student loan lender - I keep receiving bills in the mail for my student loan...you know the one I took out in August to pay for school which I am currently enrolled in. I received the first bill a few weeks ago at which point I called the lender to find out why I received it when I'm in deferment.  Apparentally there was a "technical glitch" and I was showed as being less then half time...so I had to fill out the application stating that yes I am enrolled more than half time.  Well it's been a couple week...they've been sending me a bill or report at least once a week...checked online and they've received my application but are still processing it...seriously? It seems like every day when I get the mail there's another envelope with my name on it from my lender...and everytime (like today) I think that maybe, just maybe everything finally went through and this is just a letter acknowledging that I am still in school and they will put me back in deferment.  Today, I wasn't so lucky, maybe next week.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards