February 2013 Weddings

OMG I love my wedding website!

So I think I already mentionned I prepared two wedding websites - one in English and one in French - for our families and friends. It was double work and double preparation time but... I must say I love my French website so much! Basically, it's just like any other wedding website, but there are a survey section and a quiz section. So my FI and I made up some silly questions about us and made a survey about what should be our next project, and some people started to participate. It's so much fun to see their answers! I'm really glad we put extra efforts in this part of the planning.

I just wanted to share, because February is coming up really fast and it's exciting to know that people got their save-the-date and are getting ready for it too! Smile

Re: OMG I love my wedding website!

• Awesome!  I was so happy when I made my wedding website, too!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I'm even more excited that means that we will all be married soon!! I was totally excited when I made up my wedding website!! I was just so pleased at how everything turned out! You have double the work and I 'm super proud that people are starting to participate in the questionaire!! I hope all goes well!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm even more excited that means that we will all be married soon!! I was totally excited when I made up my wedding website!! I was just so pleased at how everything turned out! You have double the work and I 'm super proud that people are starting to participate in the questionaire!! I hope all goes well!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards