Students

Finals

Just wanted to say GOOD LUCK to everyone on their Finals!

My reward and motivtion for studying is that I get to wedding plan all Christmas Break!  :)

Re: Finals

• My reward is that I get to get MARRIED, go on a lovely 11 day honeymoon, and then come back and set up our house all on Christmas break.  Best Christmas break EVAH!

Laughing

I can't wait!
  • So jealous of you two.  My reward is working and looking for a new job or a second job over break for next semester.  Our wedding isn't until May and most of the big planning stuff is done.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone
  • I get to visit FI for a week in Florida then come home and take our e-pics! I cannot wait for this semester to be over
    June 2013 Sig - Shoes
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I get to sit in a hospital for an unknown number of days with electrodes glued to my head and hope I have many seizures. 

.... yah... doesn't sound so great when I type it out. Oh well. 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • My motivation is to finally have time to unpack a lot of our house and set things up! Good luck to everyone :)
    October 2012 December Siggy: Favourite Wedding Picture
    PIC_281copy1 Anniversary
  • I'm with you! My last final is Dec 18th and on Dec 19th I'll get to go back to planning!
    Anniversary

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Yay, I finally only have one final left. I will be spending Christmas break working :(
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Wedding tickers
  • I'll be working over Christmas break too, vgarlin.  It kind of sucks to not get to really relax, but it's worth it to have the money to save up.  I'm just really thankful for 3 weeks of just work, not work and school.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone
  • Thanks! Good luck to you as well. Happy planning!
    An animator and a writer are planning a wedding, it will be an epic graphic novel.
  • I just finished mine! Good luck everyone!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards