Michigan-Detroit
Options

ROLL CALL - Lurkey Loos this means you!

2»

Re: ROLL CALL - Lurkey Loos this means you!

• Options
    golemhmgolemhm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Name/FI's Name:  Heather & Eric
    Ages:  Both 24 (He's older by 11 days)
    Wedding Date (any significance to the date?):  May 26, 2012  It will be our 9 year anniversary.
    Favorite Wedding Detail: Not much is planned right now, so I'd have to say venue.  I have a feeling it will be my dress though, once I pick one. 
    Biggest surprise about wedding planning: How expensive everything is.  I had no idea of the cost of a wedding, until I started planning. 
    Milk Chocolate or Dark Chocolate:  Milk, but I'm adjusting to dark.
    Song you could listen to over and over again:  It's from a movie soundtrack on my ipod, but "Love Train" by The O'Jays.  It's an oldie that always put me in a good mood! 
    Song you are soooo over: Absolutely anything Britney Spears.
    Fun fact about yourself: I have 12 pillows on my bed. 6 regular pillows & 6 decorative and I organize them much like in the movie "Along came Polly."  My FI hates it!  And I only sleep with 2 of them. :) 
  • Options
    amithystamithyst member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Name/FI's Name: Andrea/Holland
    Ages: 27/30 (31 when we get married)
    Wedding Date (any signifance to the date?): July 2, 2011 - we are going to Mackinac Island & we figured it would be easier to get time off the holiday weekend. Also, it's the day after FI's birthday :)
    Favorite Wedding Detail: We are going to have a VERY intimate ceremony on Mackinac Island at the Inn we will be staying at that weekend, & I am most looking forward to that weekend :)
    Biggest surprise about wedding planning: How much everyone else cares about OUR wedding.
    Milk Chocolate or Dark Chocolate: Milk.
    Song you could listen to over and over again: Adele's new album.
    Song you are soooo over: Most.
    Fun fact about yourself: I have two sons ages 9 & 5, & FI has two sons ages 9 & 4! Add in my two cats & his two dogs, & we have a pretty crowded house & a very lively blended family :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Name/FI's Name: Janice/ Tom
    Ages: 32/ 28 (yes, I'm robbing the cradle, lol)
    Wedding Date (any signifance to the date?): 8/2711. We actually wanted a September wedding, but every weekend in Sept is a U of M home game and we're getting married in Ann Arbor. That was the closest we could get to a September wedding.
    Favorite Wedding Detail: My sister is going to be wearing a dress!
    Biggest surprise about wedding planning: It actually has been a lot easier than I thought it would be. FI and I have very similar tastes and we've had an easy time finding compromises with things that we have different tastes in.
    Milk Chocolate or Dark Chocolate: Depends on the day and the brand.
    Song you could listen to over and over again: I listen to so many different kinds of music that this changes daily. This morning I listened to Geaorge Michael "Freedom 90" twice on my way into work. Tomorrow it could be Sintra or Ice Cube or Cream, you never know...
    Song you are soooo over: "Old Time Rock n Roll" by Bob Seager. I like Bob Seager, just have heard that song too many times.
    Fun fact about yourself: I make the best homemade pierogies you will ever taste!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Name/FI's Name:Tiffany/William
    Ages:29/31
    Wedding Date (any signifance to the date?):8/27/11 no signifance
    Favorite Wedding Detail: My Dress!I look at pics and can't wait until it comes in.
    Biggest surprise about wedding planning:  People who just want to be invited and they don't even talk you you.
    Milk Chocolate or Dark Chocolate:Milk Chocolate
    Song you could listen to over and over again: Anita Baker just because you're you.
    Song you are soooo over: Trey Songs can't be friends
    Fun fact about yourself: I check my email at least 10 times a day lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Name/FI's Name: Lisa/Ryan

Ages:  31/30

Wedding Date (any signifance to the date?): October 22, 2011...Its after boating season and that was his only demand!

Favorite Wedding Detail:  Probably the photobooth right now.  I wish it were my dress...but I am not in love with it..but I guess some love grows over time!
    Biggest surprise about wedding planning: I agree with everybody..its crazy expensive and people have opinions and some not so nice

Milk Chocolate or Dark Chocolate: Dark
    Song you could listen to over and over again: Norah Jones " come away with me."
    Song you are soooo over: F* you by Celo green... Catchy..but yet horribly annoying
    Fun fact about yourself: I am a great planner...but a horrible DIYer!! HORRIBLE!
  • Options
    Kristen1114Kristen1114 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Name/FI's Name:  Kristen & Ken
    Ages: 29/28
    Wedding Date (any signifance to the date?): 11.26.11 - no real significance, It is Thanksgiving weekend though, and just over 2 years since our first date.
    Favorite Wedding Detail: I have hardly anything picked out yet, so I can't really have a favorite.  Just the fact that we're getting married, I guess :)
    Biggest surprise about wedding planning: How much time and stress is involved in things that you thought would be simple, like timing of the ceremony.
    Milk Chocolate or Dark Chocolate:  Milk.  All day.
    Song you could listen to over and over again: Lately it's been "This" by Darius Rucker (even though I like NONE of his other songs)
    Song you are soooo over: I listen almost exclusively to country, so probably any song that WYCD decides to play to death, which happens all too often.
    Fun fact about yourself: Hmmmm... I'm a great cook, but I hate making dinner; I have an adorable dog who has been bugging the crap out of me all day; I FINALLY graduated from college 2 weeks ago; and I'm probably the most indecisive person in the world, so this wedding planning stuff is tough for me.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards