Plus-Sized

Which goes best with my dress?

Wnich one of these goes best with my dress?

A.

B.

C.

D.

E.

F.

Re: Which goes best with my dress?

• Wow, I really like your dress. Looks good on you! Congrats.
  • I voted for F but I also like E. I'd need to see them together with the dress to REALLY know.

I bought pearls for my dress and now that I have them I don't think they'll actually work.
  • I voted for F but I really like C too. Your dress is beautiful
  • I like C the best! I think the others are pretty but "too much" IMO. Then again, I like things more understated, that is just me. You will look gorge no matter what!!
    image Cheering on Xan921 & akcrrr (congrats!) DX with PCOS - 11/2012 **2000mg Metformin ** DH S/A = "ideal" ** HSG - All Clear In There! **Clomid Cycle next CD3**
  • i2012doi2012do member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know everyone like's C the most but i dont know it rubs me the wrong way

I tink E is a more stylish/modern take on it

I def. think you need a drop necklace because of the neckline

edit: I know why I  don't like C now- its too "homemade" looking
    www.weddedeverafter.blogspot.com
    167 Invited image 34 Attending image Declined 4 image Still Waiting 129 image
  • I voted C, but i like F too.  :)  They're all pretty, but i'm an advocate of dainty and simple. 

GL deciding!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I agree that C looks a little weekend craft project for me.  I am not really a fan of any of those with your dresses lines.  Your dress is simple/clean so you need some kind of statement piece. 
    Photobucket

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I like A, but like a bird, I am instantly attracted to sparkly things.  C is perfect if you want to highlight the dress and it's lines, A is perfect if you want a statement piece.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards