Canada-Ontario

Vista Print Invites?

I have been searching forever to find cheap invitations and vista print looks like the winner.
I am wondering if any of you ladies have used vista print for your invitations?  .
How did they turn out?
What paper would you suggested? matte finish? premium 100 lb white matte stock?

Any info. you have would be a great help!

Re: Vista Print Invites?

• StephieBowStephieBow member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know a lot of the brides on our August 2011 board have used them and have been really happy with the results.
    Anniversary image

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

• LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I didn't do invites, but I did save-the-date magnets with VistaPrint and they turned out great!
  • mattycammattycam member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A lot of brides on March 2011 have used vista print as well and are very happy with their purchases! I have not heard anything bad about the company.
  • ladybugmikkiladybugmikki member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have used vistaprint for business cards, address labels and flyers. If you sign up for their emails they often send out promotions and you can get excellent deals.

I just ordered my save-the-dates as postcards and got 100 free but had to pay for shipping, which is about $15...  i'm not sure if they can go out without an envelope so i also ordered those for $5... so i spent about $20 for 100.

i used this code... vistaprint.ca/free14

not sure if there is a limit but perhaps you could create different accounts with  different email addresses. I also found the code vistaprint.com/cherish in a martha steward magazine for 20% off
  • leanner10leanner10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much for the info. you have been a lot of help!
  • edited December 2011
    Hey, I looked at Vista Print, but it seemd hard to co-ordinate. There didnt seem to be matching invites/rsvp/etc. Seemed overly complicated to me. I found a website that does really great ones that I think we're going to go with - www.bigorangedesigns.com and there's a line called DIY? you just choose the design, and then you can change the wording, font, and colours, and theyre only $3 a piece...
    just an idea to check out!
  • edited December 2011
    I had custom savethedate post cards made with Vista Print. They came out great. They also have a bridal sample kit that they will send you for free so you can see some deisgns and materials. I'll see if I can find the link, but you should find it in thier wedding section. I think mine came in two weeks.

Micheals craft store carries Brides.com invites that are SUPER cheap, but still look classy. Depends on your colours and but you might be able to find something there :D
  • edited December 2011
    Here's a 50% off coupon for vistaprint, I saved over $300 on all my invites and envelopes! The website says it's good until March 31, 2011.

http://www.couponcabin.com/coupons/vistaprint/

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards