Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

I Judge...

1234568»

Re: I Judge...

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_i-judge-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:205a7a03-54ce-45a4-8a1d-215af5841b59Post:7406f9b4-548f-413b-accc-5e70cd66a781">Re: I Judge...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I Judge... : I hope so.  The fires were crazy last year...I could smell them every where. There was one about 3 miles from me, and one about 15 mies from my parents. A bunch of ranches burned in that one. They got the livestock out, though. It was awful.  My parent's church sent a delegation out to cook and hand out water and wet towels to the firefighters and ranchers. It's an all volunteer firefighter force out there.  I was getting a drink at a convience store up the road from the scene, and there wee like 5  or 6 dually's loading up on bottled water...the store was just giving it away to them.  Ice too.  It was something else.   The big pond in my parent's neighborhood dried all the way up, as did the creek that feeds it. The resident ducks ended up in one of the residents pools.
    Posted by Lizzieyounce[/QUOTE]
    I drove through the Possum Kingdom area last year around the time of the fires, Holy cow it was smoky.
  • Options
    LizzieyounceLizzieyounce member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited July 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_i-judge-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:205a7a03-54ce-45a4-8a1d-215af5841b59Post:6164024a-d5fb-4a6d-b64d-ba3a2c5fdaa9">Re: I Judge...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I Judge... : I drove through the Possum Kingdom area last year around the time of the fires, Holy cow it was smoky.
    Posted by crash2729[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>That's odd that you mention Possum Kingdom...we and another family camped there the year before. We loved it and were so sad when they had the fires...we had to drive through a lot of that land to get to the park.  Great motorcycle roads...which we will ride one day.</div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>Time to make dinner...tacos, enchalladas and refried beans tonight.</div>
  • Options
    Poke, I hope things get better. Thinking of you.
    I judge the mother at the library just now. Her 10 or 11 year ols was checking out a bunch of movies, all rated R. I'm pretty sure they were for him, as the mother and his sister also each had a pile of DVDS too. Why does a kid need to watch Lickass or Saw?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards