January 2012 Weddings
Options

Baby Dreams

I had a dream over the weekend that DH and I had a baby girl and we named her Amelia. As soon as I woke up I told DH about it and rather than freaking out (or over analyzing it) he goes, you know I really like that name and may be its a sign that we will be having a girl for our first.

It just mad me awww and love him that much more!

Anyone else having baby dreams?

Wedding Items for Sale!! http://wedding12712.weebly.com/ Daisypath Anniversary tickers image

Re: Baby Dreams

• Options
    I actually had a dream that I was breast feeding. My MIL had several dreams about me having a baby.

Amelia is a great, and unique name. I love his reaction too!
  • Options
    AWW 

No dreams for me.
  • Options
    Oh but I forgot to add, that I am named Jennifer becuase it came to my mom in a dream!
  • Options
    I haven't had any dreams about babies yet, but he has. Anthony has a dream we were going to have a girl as our first child. As a result we picked a name, Abigal. We were looking for a middle name that started with an M since the first name is his first initial we thought the middle name could be my first initial, but I haven't found anything I like. His mom suggested Abigal Grace. I think Grace was his grandmother's name.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFetus Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddingchannel.com/main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_january-2012-weddings_baby-dreams?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:5a1804e7-e8c8-4829-9e61-b9d49f3a9b5fDiscussion:dbe3b5dd-8928-4a56-907a-db44005ce7eePost:00c82633-ff45-43ed-87cb-14860ac8dfc4">Baby Dreams</a>:
    [QUOTE]Anyone else having baby dreams?
    Posted by sassygirl5401[/QUOTE]

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....................
  • Options
    I do every now and then. I have a strong feeling that my first child will be a girl. My mom says she feels that way too. IDK why. Therefore, I have been thinking more and more about girl names. But H is really hard to please when it comes to names. We've only agreed on a few and those few are certainly not my favorite. 

Amity, I know a little 9 month old named Amelia. The mother named her that because Amelia Bedelia were her favorite books as a kid.  As much as I love books I don't think I would name my child after a fictional character. Oh wait, I was named after a character on a soap opera, so I guess it's acceptable. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Tara- The only reason I can think of that I dreamt of that name is because it is the name of a character in Private Practice. Its funny because I've always wanted just boys but can only seem to think of girl names and its always been that way.
    Wedding Items for Sale!! http://wedding12712.weebly.com/ Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • Options
    I have been loving abigail lately too.... abigail grace  sounds like a good combination to me.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards