Florida-South Florida

Anna at Alore Event Firm - Reviews?

Hey girls - - as you know from my post a few weeks ago, I'm researching various DOC's for our wedding next Nov.

I spoke yesterday with Anna at Alore Event Firm - has anyone used her or heard good things? I also met with Danielle Pearson who i really liked, but Anna comes with 4 assistants - including one just for ME! It seems too good to be true! haha. 

Thoughts?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Anna at Alore Event Firm - Reviews?

• I'm actually using Anna for my wedding on 11/10/12 :-)  She has been SUPER helpful with providing info. for me since I'm planning everything from Jersey without making trips to Miami beforehand.  And, her pricing was really good.  I'm also going with her makeup/hair company for me and my bridal party.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nov. SoFla Siggy -Fav. Registry Item- Kitchen Aid from my BP!
  • I'm leaning towards using her for my decor, flowers, hair, and makeup! Dorkygirl - thanks for recommending her in a prior post. Her prices are great and she's been very responsive so far!
  • So she does more than just planning? she does flowers/decor/hair&makeup too? I guess that's why she can afford to charge less for planning services, b/c it's not ALL she does... 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • naani1326naani1326 member
    First Comment
    edited January 2012
    I'm actually using Anna as well for my wedding. She done several of my coworkers weddings and has been awesome to work with. I know her pricing depends on number of guests and details which made most sense to us when we where interviewing planners. Also her firm does decor and flowers in house as well as their company Alore Ink offers makeup and hair for day of which was super convenient. I recommend Anna hands down! you'll love her :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards