New York-New York City

Westchester Wedding Venue's

Hi,

I'm getting married next summer and hoping to finalize the hall in the next few weeks. We've looked at a bunch of places in Westchester. We love Glen Island Harbour Club but have heard the food may or may not be good. This is going to be a big Italian wedding  so II need to make sure the food is good. Has anyone  ever been there or have any feedback  on  the food at Glen  Island?

Thanks!

Re: Westchester Wedding Venue's

• My cousin had his wedding at Glen Island back in April and the food was amazing! oh - and we definitely have a BIG ITALIAN family!!! i definitely would not worry about the food there! I ended up choosing the Greentree in New Rochelle for my wedding next year because Glen Island was a bit pricey. I had a tasting at Greentree and the food was amazing! and FYI - the wedding in April had approx 230 people and the room seemed a litlte cramped. very nice venue though!
  • Thanks Jessica! I went to see the Greentree as well and thought it was lovely. Good to know about the room too!
  • love glen island! been there a couple times, food delish every time. whered you hear it wasnt good?

Anyways i also love the little places in nyack. small enough to really make it an intimate experience, which is what i love!
  • love glen island! been there a couple times, food delish every time. whered you hear it wasnt good?

Anyways i also love the little places in nyack. small enough to really make it an intimate experience, which is what i love!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards