Just Engaged and Proposals

Kleinfeld Bridal Giveaway Day 5!

It is the last day of our week long Kleinfeld giveaways! Since it is Friday, we wanted to end the week big. Today you have the chance to win the “Off the Market” hoodie. It is beyond adorable, and I want it in every color. 3 winners will be picked at random.

Answer these questions to enter:

Where did you get engaged?

How long have you been engaged?

Giveaway details:  Answer the questions on this board and be automatically entered to win one of 3 “Off the Market ” hoodies. Contest will run from Friday, August 31th at 10:00am EST to Friday, August  31st at 11:59pm. Winners must live within the United States.

Have you checked out The Kleinfeld Bridal Shop yet? http://shop.kleinfeldbridal.com/

Photobucket

Re: Kleinfeld Bridal Giveaway Day 5!

• I have been engaged for 3 months. I got engaged on the beach at assateague island, Maryland.
    We are getting married May 3, 2013
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Where did you get engaged? in the living room at my house, Im not one for big productions so it was simple and very sweet!

How long have you been engaged? Will be a year Oct 6th, we have taken a long time deciding what we want to do for our wedding and just finally decided to have destination wedding!

• We got engaged at a Death Cab for Cutie Concert, October 3, 2011. So it's been around 11 months being happily engaged :) and we just set the date for May 26, 2013!
  • We got engaged on the beach on 4th.of.July 2011. Just as he took out the ring the fireworks started ! Perfect timing haha . We've been engaged 14 months and in 2 weeks , September 15th , well be married !!
  • We got engaged at Maymont Park in Richmond, VA.  And we have been engaged for 14 months. 
  • I have been engaged for 11 months and we got engaged at the Empire State Building!
  • My Fiance proposed to me in Walt Disney World. We were on the Seas with Finding Nemo ride which is really romantic as you ride in this clamshell through the aquarium tanks and Finding Nemo and friends are projected into the tanks, its really romantic.

We went off the ride and were looking at some fish and then he propsed.

We have been engaged for 8 months, and only have 6 weeks to go =)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Where did you get engaged?we got engaged at home.. around 4am 

How long have you been engaged? officialy 1 year 2 weeks!

getting married in 3 months 1 day!!!

blog post photo
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I've been engaged for almost 4 months. He asked for our 4 year anniversary over dinner. We are getting married August 24, 2013 for our five year anniversary :
  • Since June 22, 2011 :) He proposed in the rose gardens while we were stargazing. Our wedding is fast approaching on October 13, 2012!!!
    I can't WAIT to be "off the market" ;)
  • We got engaged on the sidewalk in front of Rudy's Bar in downtown Palo Alto, CA, We have been engaged 8 and a  half months and have 9 and a half months till the wedding! June 22, 2013!
  • We got engaged in the gazebo of our home town, where we both went to high school together. It was January 8th, 2011 and it was freaking COLD! We're getting married 9/22! Just 21 days away!!
  • edited August 2012
    Where: Manchester, TN at Bonnaroo music festival
    How long: We have been engaged for 14 months

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_just-engaged-proposals_kleinfeld-bridal-giveaway-day-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:683Discussion:09bd3f15-07bd-42da-86f8-cc32b4626c7bPost:e2239e1a-bc06-451e-a4ec-1cd462ac3364">Kleinfeld Bridal Giveaway Day 5!</a>:
    [QUOTE]It is the last day of our week long Kleinfeld giveaways! Since it is Friday, we wanted to end the week big. Today you have the chance to win the “Off the Market” hoodie. It is beyond adorable, and I want it in every color. 3 winners will be picked at random. Answer these questions to enter: Where did you get engaged? How long have you been engaged? Giveaway details:   Answer the questions on this board and be automatically entered to win one of 3 “Off the Market ” hoodies. Contest will run from Friday, August 31th at 10:00am EST to Friday, August   31st at 11:59pm. Winners must live within the United States. Have you checked out The Kleinfeld Bridal Shop yet? <a href="http://shop.kleinfeldbridal.com/" rel="nofollow">http://shop.kleinfeldbridal.com/</a>
    Posted by Knot Lili[/QUOTE]
  • We have been engaged for 4 months now.  We got engaged at the Trump Vineyards down in Charlotesville, VA.  We are getting married May 11, 2013!  :)
  • I got engaged at my house on christmas eve so sweet
  • Where did you get engaged? Fort Mackinac, actually on the lookout where they do the cannon demonstrations lol

How long have you been engaged? 15 months, less than 1 to go lol

• We got engaged when we were skiing in Mont-Tremblant in Quebec for our 3rd anniversary.

We've been engaged for 7 months now and will be getting married on April 6,2013
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My fiance and I got engaged in his parents house on the Fourth of July. We have been engaged for a year and two months. We are so excited!!! Wedding is July 6, 2013.

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_just-engaged-proposals_kleinfeld-bridal-giveaway-day-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:683Discussion:09bd3f15-07bd-42da-86f8-cc32b4626c7bPost:e2239e1a-bc06-451e-a4ec-1cd462ac3364">Kleinfeld Bridal Giveaway Day 5!</a>:
    [QUOTE]It is the last day of our week long Kleinfeld giveaways! Since it is Friday, we wanted to end the week big. Today you have the chance to win the “Off the Market” hoodie. It is beyond adorable, and I want it in every color. 3 winners will be picked at random. Answer these questions to enter: Where did you get engaged? How long have you been engaged? Giveaway details:   Answer the questions on this board and be automatically entered to win one of 3 “Off the Market ” hoodies. Contest will run from Friday, August 31th at 10:00am EST to Friday, August   31st at 11:59pm. Winners must live within the United States. Have you checked out The Kleinfeld Bridal Shop yet? <a href="http://shop.kleinfeldbridal.com/" rel="nofollow">http://shop.kleinfeldbridal.com/</a>
    Posted by Knot Lili[/QUOTE]
  • Top of the Empire State building 4 years
  • I got engaged at my House on Christmas eve..what an awesome christmas presant it was
  • I got engaged on September 5, 2010 on the Kangamangus highway in New Hampshire. We have been engaged for 2 years
  • We got engaged at a park down the street from our house while eating ice cream. It's been about 13 months now. The wedding is in 50 DAYS!
    Anniversary
  • My fiance and I got engaged in Galena, Il on a weekend getaway. 
    We have been engaged for a year and 2 months and we will be getting married in September at the same place we got engaged! :) 
  • I have been engaged for 19 and a half months since feb 2011!!!!! : I got engaged at Washington park in Anacortes Washington! : getting married in 29 days!!!!!
  • edited August 2012
    We got engaged in November of 2011. But he didn't ask me with a ring until May 23,2012. We still havent decided on a date yet. He took my car to slc to get my auto start installed and picked up a ring. When he got home I had work a 12 hour day and was waiting to get called back to work. After he showed me how to use it we went inside and he got down on one knee while I was on the couch and asked me to OFFICALLY marry him the right way!
  • My fianc ask me to marry him on the beautiful beach of Los Cabos San Lucas, Mexico. We are engaged for 3 months now. My wedding day will be on June 8, 2013.
  • Answer these questions to enter: Where did you get engaged? How long have you been engaged? 

I got engaged in Madrid, Spain and I have been engaged for 11 months!! 
  • Randall and I got engaged on August 20, 2011, at a winery in Napa Valley. He had the ring shipped from we were live in St. Louis to a friend who lives in San Francisco, so I was clueless about my vacation surprise. 

We are getting married October 13, 2012, at a historic home in central Missouri. 
  • Where did you get engaged? On top of the ferris wheel at Cedar Point (our favorite amusement park) at sunset

How long have you been engaged?  We are wedding photographers ourselves so unofficially we got engaged while spying on our competiton at a bridal show.  My fiance said that it just felt right.  I had no idea he actually wanted to get married & when he told me, I was shocked!  We posed as a fake couple in January of 2011 and I made up (of course) a fake wedding date.  All of a sudden, he said... you know you never even asked me... I would actually like a fall wedding.  I was like HUH?  You actually want to marry me?  And we have been planning our wedding since then.  My fiance officially proposed at sunset on top of the ferris wheel on July 10th 2012.  He took the time to make sure it was perfect!  Our wedding is 1 year from tomorrow... 9-1-13!

• I got engaged in February of 2012. We got engaged at a local Italian restaurant called La Tavola. It is our favorite restaurant and where we have all of our date nights so it is really special. We are getting married April 27, 2013!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards