Snarky Brides

Kleinfeld Giveaway Day 2

Re: Kleinfeld Giveaway Day 2

• danielle32888danielle32888 member
    First Comment
    edited August 2012

How many dresses did you try on before saying yes?? The 4th dress I tried on was the one!

Who came to try on dresses with you? My mom came iwth me to try on dresses.

• I tired on about 15 dresses and went to 2 places before I said yes to the dress! It was at the second place that I found my dress. My mom and maid of honor came with me.
  • I tried on seven dresses before saying yes at Kleinfeld's to Lazaro gown 3251.

My mom, MOH, Bridesmaid and Bridesman came with me.

• edited August 2012
    I tried on about 15 before I found my dress but then tried on about 20 more to make sure. However, I'm taking a top of one dress and the bottom of another to make MY dress. My mom, sister, and gma were alway with me when shopping!
  • My Mom and two bridesmaids were with me when I went to try on the 15 dresses before finding the one!
  • The first dress I tried on was the one, but I did try on several afterwards, like 5/6 and then I went back to the firm one. I had my mother with me, I didn't want a lot of people there.
  • I tried on four dresses and the fourth one was THE dress!!! I love it and I can't wait to wear it on November 10th!
    I only had my mom and sisters with me and it was just so special, I could not have asked for a better day!
  • How many dresses did you try on before saying yes?? I have tried on about 20 and havent found one to say yes to yet.  I hope to find one this Friday!

Who came to try on dresses with you? MOH on one trip, Sister/Mom/Gram on another.  I'll just have my mom this week.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• I went to 10 dress shops with my Mom and tried on over 100 dresses until I went to Kleinfelds with my Mom, Dad, and brother and found the most wonderful, beautiful, perfect dress!! It was an amazing experience that I will cherish forever, a special thanks to Audrey who was my consultant!!!
  • I tried on six dresses and I would have tried on momre simply because it was so fun to play dress up as an adult! But time was tight. I brought my dear daughters for some frank advice and the occasoional adoration.
  • How many dresses did you try on before saying yes??

I tried on probably about 30 dresses but kept comparing them to the 3rd dress I tried on so I got that one! :)

Who came to try on dresses with you?

I brought my bridesmaids for the first few appointments and then my mom before I decided

• I tried on hundreds of dresses for three years until I found the perfect one on a clearance rack of all places. Mom was always there and depending on the day I had my sister, cousin, or friends along. My mom was the only one there when I said yes to the dress.
  • Very first dress I tried on was the one! I only brought my mother with me, I knew what I wanted so I didn't want to many opinions.
  • In Response to Kleinfeld Giveaway Day 2:

Well, my dress was only the second one that I tried on, but I knew it was the one! It was everything I have ever imagined my wedding dress being (and it was on sale!) However, before I officially chose that dress, I tried on about 9 dresses! I had my mom, his mom, my MOH, Her 3 daughters (1 jr bm, 2 fg) and 2 of my bridesmaids.
  • I tried on at least 26! :
  • I tried on about 80 dresses and my mom went with me to all my appointments!
  • I tried on 2 dresses before finding my dress! I knew exactly what I was looking for and found it quickly! I had my best friend, Alison with me.
  • How many dresses did you try on? 30 Who did you bring with you to try on dresses? My mom, sister and one of my bridesmaids
  • I chose the 3rd dress I tried on, but I went on to try a bunch more after that, just to be sure. :-)

My friend/bridesmaid came with me the first time, and my mom went back w/ me the next day, when I actually bought it.

• I tryed atleast 2025 dresses , and I end up picking my very 1st one : Also my maid of honor came with me. She was a big help:
  • I have just started looking at dresses,i have only tried on 4 and didnt say yes to any of them. My 2 sisters went with me the first time
  • I tried on about 10 dresses before finding "TheONE".

My sisters, mom, and little brother came with me! It only took one day! :)
  • How many dresses did you try on before saying yes?  I tried on about 25-35 dresses before saying YES TO THE DRESS

Who came to try on dresses with you?  The first few go arounds I tried on dresses with my sister, my mother, my future mother in law and my future sister in law.  I was able to get all the meaningful ladies involved!

• tried on 5!
    which i swore would not want to try on any wedding gowns after i lose weight but its hard to say no when youre surrounded by gorgeous dresses
    .came with my good friend & unexpectedly found my dress the same day.

• I have not said yes to the dress yet but I am super excited to. I will be taking my mom, future motherinlaw, and bridesmaids to go dress shopping
  • edited August 2012
    First dress I tried on!! You can never go wrong with Vera! Brougt all of my bridesmaids and my mom:
  • In Response to Kleinfeld Giveaway Day 2:

How many dresses did you try on before saying yes??

I tried on about 8.

Who came to try on dresses with you?

My mom and 2 of my bridesmaids came to the first store I went to, but I didn't find a dress I liked there. When I went to the 2nd store I had just my mom come with me and we found a dress I loved.

• Tried on 5 dresses The only person that I wanted to come with me was my mom
  • How many dresses did you try on before saying yes?? I haven't even tried on my wedding dress but I know it's the one for me. Looking online for dresses though I swear I've looked through thousands before finding the one I wanted. Who came to try on dresses with you? My 2 best friends will be traveling with me to try on the dress for the first time
    September 22, 2013 I finally say I DO!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards