Maine
Options

101 days/checks!

My wedding is in 101 days....and all the other September 3 brides!

I'm doing mismatched china for the wedding and today I bought what I think will be the last piece needed, I bought a ton of crystal wine glasses for $.30 a piece (love thrift stores), finally called in and reserved my lace overlays, chairs, and wine, water, and champagne glasses.

Silverware is driving me nuts. It's $.35 a piece to rent so I've looked into buying. Everything I'm finding on the lower end doesn't have a matching salad fork. Grr.

How did everyone else use this fabulous day?

Re: 101 days/checks!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I know - I can't believe how close it's getting for us Labor Day Weekend brides!  My 100 day mark is on Friday and I'm celebrating by seeing Bridesmaids with my bridesmaids.  :)

I'm going to work on finishing up my invitations tonight and I also ironed out the timeline with my photographer earlier today.  I feel like I do a lot of little things every day but that the list of things to do is never-ending!  
    Married 9.4.11
  • Options
    Redsx15FanRedsx15Fan member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Me too Chrispygal.   
    jelenybeany I think its awsome that you are using mismatched china. I bet it will look amazing!!! (and I bet it's been fun finding stuff).

Today I sent out all the checks to pay everything in full except the reception but that is 75% paid in full! YAY, what a HUGE relief.

Today I also created my photography check list and DJ timeline and guide.

September is coming quick!!

• Options
    jelenybeanyjelenybeany member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's awesome about the payments!! it's so nice when things are paid down and off.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards