California-Inland Empire

Help!!!!!!

Ok, so I was originally planning a wedding in Idaho. But plans changed and given that now we are living in the Big Bear area. Our wedding has moved as well. I am now starting from square one. And I am in need of some major help as far as vendors and locations go.

Any help would be more than appreciated!

Re: Help!!!!!!

• edited December 2011
    I need more details. Do you want venues that are close to Big Bear? How far away would you travel for a venue? What style/theme are you going for? What does your guest list look like? Budget?

• steivy33steivy33 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You actually have a lot of options. Lake Arrowhead wedding association has a lot of venues and vendors all in one spot. Start there. :)
  • amyweetheeamyweethee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The lake arrowhead resort and spa is awesome and afforable. My friend Paris got married there last September. her florist and photographer were really good.

and Flowers by Jami of the miiten building did the flowers and she did awesome job.
    I also used her for my best friends bridal shower and the flowers were beautiful. & Michelle's bakery is the best!! Everyone ate the cake and was licking the plates. It's that good.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards