California-Bay Area

SF-related Wedding Favors?

Hi Ladies,

FI is from SF, but we're getting married in my hometown in Texas. I'd like to incorporate something from the city into our wedding and included the skyline/bridge in our stationery and was now trying to come up with a favor idea.

Can you think of anything else besides Ghirardelli chocolates that would be SF-related?

Thanks in advance for your help! Very much appreciated.

Re: SF-related Wedding Favors?

• mica178mica178 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Napa wines, things shaped like the GG bridge or Coit tower (although those would probably be silly trinkets), Silicon Valley stuff (memory stick?)
  • edited December 2011
    rice-a-roni , just kidding :) Beach Blanket Babylon has been in SF since the early 70's (according to wikipedia).
    ~~~Lynsey~~~
  • edited December 2011
    cookies in the shape of the GG?
    i like the rice-a-roni idea as a funny favor.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm thinking of using little packets of sourdough starter, or making my own depending on the price-route I go. You can buy the packets from a variety of places.

just a thought. :)
  • edited December 2011
    My fiance is a huuuuge SF Giants fan...so our wedding is black and white with orange flowers and we're both baseball fans...so we're trying to do sometype of baseball theme for our favors.

Maybe do some round cookies with the SF logo =)
    Anniversary
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you for the suggestions! Love the SF logo type stuff...and I think I may end up doing SOMEthing with the Rice-A-Roni...just cause :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards