Wedding Etiquette Forum

Evening Thread Goes Here

Re: Evening Thread Goes Here

• Oh no, that is horrible news! Nicki, I am so terribly sorry! 
  • Oh, no :(  Poor Nicki.

Books read in 2012: 21/50

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• My heart is broken too, Eags. :( dude. Losing a pet is so effing awful. Especially because it was so sudden. ugh.
  • Sorry Nicki :(

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Aww Nicki, sorry about your kitty :(
  • Poor Nicki. That poor kitty.
  • Aww, I'm so sorry for her. Losing a pet is the worst.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Well, Starbucks is closing. Good night everyone! 
  • edited June 2012
    Oh, speaking of pets. My brother was NOT thinking when J told him to dispose of the sucker fish they used as bait this last weekend while fishing. He dumped them RIGHT on the edge of the yard in the brush that Tory uses to go to the bathroom. I took her and Willow up toward that area last night with Willow on a leash. It was dark and Tory found them, swallowed one whole, and Willow got ahold of another one. I had to reach down her throat and pull it out, which was so freaking disgusting I started almost crying. 

(Keep in mind the fish are probably about 10 inches long). Ugh. It was disturbing. 
  • I basically invited myself to FI's to talk and he let me come, although not in a way that suggested he was thrilled, and now he's just watching a movie like I'm not here. This is awkward.
  • Night, Aryn!

I'm going to head off too.  So I should say, night everyone!

Books read in 2012: 21/50

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• That is really weird Angel. Is something wrong? Or do you think he is just being totally oblivious? 
  • Yuck, Musu. The dogs are okay though?

Angel, that sucks. I'm sorry.  Did you say anything to him about it?  I would leave. I'm not a fan of being ignored like that.

Night Bay!
  • Aryn, I'm so sorry about Loki. Hopefully you'll have him back soon.
    Not really doing much this evening. Just finished having dinner with Fi.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Oh yeah, Tory's fine. I would've been more worried if Willow had swallowed it because she is so little. But Tory is a tank. 

I'm terrified of fish so that is why I was almost crying. To touch them makes me feel like my skin is burning. It is completely irrational. 
  • Musu, we had a pretty serious fight last night. I'm surprised he even let me come over. Idk, maybe he's waiting for his movie to be over, but it's weird. At least Tucker was happy to see me.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_evening-thread-goes-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:179164e0-630c-4c1e-b7e3-6f969ce49663Post:37582b65-342a-4adb-aef5-fd6dd24e519a">Re: Evening Thread Goes Here</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh yeah, Tory's fine. I would've been more worried if Willow had swallowed it because she is so little. But Tory is a tank.  I'm terrified of fish so that is why I was almost crying. To touch them makes me feel like my skin is burning. It is completely irrational. 
    Posted by musicalsunlight[/QUOTE]

Dude, at least you could touch them.  I don't know if I could touch a frog.  Well, probably to save my pet....but I would die.

• Aw man, Angel, I'm sorry. If he didn't want you over he should've just said he wanted a night to himself and left it at that. 
  • I'm glad they're alright Musu!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_evening-thread-goes-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:179164e0-630c-4c1e-b7e3-6f969ce49663Post:6ded445a-e3f3-4187-8227-822a32c5a840">Re: Evening Thread Goes Here</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Evening Thread Goes Here : Dude, at least you could touch them.  I don't know if I could touch a frog.  Well, probably to save my pet....but I would die.
    Posted by J&K10910[/QUOTE]

<div>Trust me. I tried as hard as I could to scare the fish out of her mouth because it was like, the most terrifying thought to me. But it was happening so fast that I had little time to make a decision and I knew that I didn't want her getting sick AGAIN from a whole rotting fish this time. </div><div>
    </div><div>The smell afterward was the worst. I scrubbed my hands for so long in the shower immediately after. </div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_evening-thread-goes-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:179164e0-630c-4c1e-b7e3-6f969ce49663Post:308b39b6-3bb3-4612-b9c2-32619249ca1f">Re: Evening Thread Goes Here</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Evening Thread Goes Here : I would do it to save Club, but I would barf on him, and the frog/fish, and myself.
    Posted by EaglesBride2012[/QUOTE]

I would probably cry, hyperventilate, panic, and then need to shower.

• Oh, no. Nicki, I'm so sorry.Losing a pet is so awful.
    MuSu, good for you.I would've totally freaked out.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_evening-thread-goes-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:179164e0-630c-4c1e-b7e3-6f969ce49663Post:85fe5bdd-afbb-4c15-a2a1-4c0868447621">Re: Evening Thread Goes Here</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Evening Thread Goes Here : I would probably cry, hyperventilate, panic, and then need to shower.
    Posted by J&K10910[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>That is pretty much exactly what I did. I actually screeched as I pulled it out. I'm pretty sure my neighbors thought I was absolutely insane, or that something was dying outside. </div><div>
    </div><div>I was rather impressed with Tory's ability to just gulp it down like a champ. Just like a dolphin. </div>
  • A lot of the fight was my fault, at least initially and I want to apologize but this just feels weird. I don't even know where we are right now.
  • I don't know if I could pull a Frog out of berkeley s mouth. Ick. Thanks eagles. I couldn't resist the sig pic when I saw it.
  • angelstar975angelstar975 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited June 2012
    In Response to Re:Evening Thread Goes Here:In Response to Re: Evening Thread Goes Here:In Response to Re: Evening Thread Goes Here : I would probably cry, hyperventilate, panic, and then need to shower.Posted by Jamp;K10910] That is pretty much exactly what I did. I actually screeched as I pulled it out. I'm pretty sure my neighbors thought I was absolutely insane, or that something was dying outside.nbsp;I was rather impressed with Tory's ability to just gulp it down like a champ. Just like a dolphin.nbsp; Posted by musicalsunlight I have to give you credit, I don't know if I could do that. Then again, I once had to retrieve a tampon from my friend, sorry TMI, so maybe my squeamish factor isn't as bad when someone really needs me, haha.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_evening-thread-goes-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:179164e0-630c-4c1e-b7e3-6f969ce49663Post:d8ec7c11-f93a-4f84-b9ca-e42e773ab867">Re: Evening Thread Goes Here</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Evening Thread Goes Here : That is pretty much exactly what I did. I actually screeched as I pulled it out. I'm pretty sure my neighbors thought I was absolutely insane, or that something was dying outside.  I was rather impressed with Tory's ability to just gulp it down like a champ. Just like a dolphin. 

I would have been right there with you.  I'm seriously feeling a little anxious just thinking about it.

• I would retrieve tampons from vaginas like, 1 million times over another dead fish from a dog. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_evening-thread-goes-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:179164e0-630c-4c1e-b7e3-6f969ce49663Post:01fbc03d-4802-4745-ab3e-0512a900190f">Re: Evening Thread Goes Here</a>:
    [QUOTE]I would retrieve tampons from vaginas like, 1 million times over another dead fish from a dog. 

Awesome. Where's kkchrisholm?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards