Plus-Sized

Day of Wedding Coordinator

Where do I begin to look for one.

I was looking and most of them seem to be the full wedding coordinator and I just want a day of.  Thanks

Re: Day of Wedding Coordinator

• You might inquire with the full coordinators if they have services that just cover the day-of?

Most should have packages that are downgraded to the point where they're just working the day-of.
  • Look on craiglist.  Also, the previous poster had a good suggestion.  Tell them you only want a "day of" and see if any of them will offer that.  

Another option is to trade "day of" coordinating with another knottie on a budget.   I am doing DOC for a knottie on my month board at the end of this month.  Lastly, if you are VERY organized, hire a friend of a friend.  I hired the brother of one of my very good friends as an all around "helper" and a co-worker of a very good friend to be my DOC.  But, I would only do this if you are VERY VERY organized.  I had a binder with step by step instructions, color coded floor plan, and every single box of DIY items had a label on front of it that was color coded to the binder, so nothing could get screwed up. 

• Yes, my day of coordinator is a a wedding planner. She just happens to offer several services. Also you might go on your local board here on the knot and ask for some references for day of coordinators.
    ?We are formed and molded by our thoughts. Those whose minds are shaped by selfless thoughts give joy when they speak or act. Joy follows them like a shadow that never leaves them.? ~ Buddha
  • i agree to ask ones that do full service becuase often times they offer smaller packages like just DO
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks so much

I just know I need someone organized.  I hate when things go crazy and not done exactly how I want them.  I really want to just enjoy my day and I think this will be money well spent.
  • I found out my DJ offered DOC services and she used to work at our venue. She gave me a great deal and so now we can focus on being married and not keeping everything organized!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards