Attire & Accessories Forum

Maggie Sottero - Fiorella Dress

Has anyone tried this dress on or wearing it in there wedding?

Re: Maggie Sottero - Fiorella Dress

• Hey Erica!! This is actually my wedding dress!! :D I fell in love with it the first time that I saw it!, tried it on and knew it was mine! It's one of those dresses that you have to definitely see it on though. I am actually going to try it on again this week if you want me to send you pictures, just email me!! :D Hope this helps! Michellemakrebs@purdue.edu
  • I love this dress too!!  I can't wait to try it on!!
  • I have the Fiorella!! I am wearing on 11/14/09!!!! It is gorgeous!  I have a website on the knot and I will definitely post pictures.  I was so lucky to find it.  I am going with vintage 40's hairstyle!  It really is an awesome dress. I got my girl at a bridal shop in Manhattan.  It was the only one in the shop!! That was in Aug. though so maybe things have changed!!!Manhattan Bridal 212-219-8338
  • This is an amazing dress! I am a Bridal Consultant in Orange County, CA and engaged to be married myself. This is the ONE dress in the entire store that caught my eye as a dress that I would LOVE to wear at my own wedding. The luster of the "Pearl" color is so rich and has a vintage feel to it. The "fit to flare" bodice and bottom are slimming and flattering on almost any figure, it hugs where it needs to to give that perfect hour glass figure shape above the flare of the skirt. A corset is also a a good idea to wear under the dress to give that flattering hour glass shape weather you are a size 2 or 20.
  • Hi I purchased the Alablaster for my wedding next year. I loved it so much better then the others. I have picture attached. :-)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards