Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Furidayyy!

Re: Furidayyy!

• Options
    YES, CRFB. That's the one!
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_furidayyy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:7943efbf-c0d0-45d7-ae66-db393c2736dfPost:5e3a90ce-e62d-4472-8e19-9686c0848e03">Re: Furidayyy!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I love Field of Dreams. OH MY GOD, AND TOP GUN. I KNOW EVERY WORD TO TOP GUN. I can't believe I forgot that one.
    Posted by crfische[/QUOTE]

Top Gun is practically my favorite movie of all time.  I love me some Clue as well.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_furidayyy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:7943efbf-c0d0-45d7-ae66-db393c2736dfPost:88862ff6-3782-4f50-b801-ef45f7c38e91">Re: Furidayyy!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I haven't seen those either, MP :)
    Posted by Megbo2012[/QUOTE]

BLASPHEMY!  They are two incredible Kevin Costner movies.  Like seriously awesome.  When we rewatched Field of Dreams, I fell in love with it all over again. 
  • Options
    Speaking of Annie, they did a Christmas movie this year called "The Search for Santa Paws" and it was a play off of Annie.  I rolled my eyes a lot that movie, but Jocelyn loved it.
  • Options
    I HATE that they keep remaking my childhood faves. LEAVE. THEM. ALONE.

Top Gun is my favorite movie of all time. Even my facebook says so.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_furidayyy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:7943efbf-c0d0-45d7-ae66-db393c2736dfPost:1e9b74a4-3ca3-4862-9e4c-c858b1c3d652">Re: Furidayyy!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Furidayyy! : I've forced FI to watch Labyrinth and The Rocky Horror Picture Show.  He thinks they are both weird.  I know almost every line out of both of them.  OH!  <strong>And Monty Python's The Holy Grail</strong>, but he doesn't think it's nearly as funny as I do.  I don't know what's wrong with him.
    Posted by Holly4212011[/QUOTE]

I think that is Matt's favorite movie.  I was just quoting it last night discussing a shrubbery!

We saw Spamalot in Vegas with the guy who played Elaine' boss from Seinfeld (Mr. Peterson?) as King Arthur.
  • Options
    I know way too many movies by heart.  The one I can quote without even watching it is The Princess Bride.  I can sit and recite that at any point, that's sounds sad now that I wrote it out.

Also, I've always wanted to get a bunch of friends together to be the cast of Clue for Halloween.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_furidayyy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:7943efbf-c0d0-45d7-ae66-db393c2736dfPost:a110dffb-e5c2-41df-bee3-c78b868f636a">Re: Furidayyy!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Furidayyy! : BLASPHEMY!  They are two incredible Kevin Costner movies.  Like seriously awesome.  When we rewatched Field of Dreams, I fell in love with it all over again. 
    Posted by MattsPenguin[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Who is Kevin Costner? </div><div>
    </div><div>KIDDING! I really need to see them, I know.</div><div>
    </div><div>DD can never be redone.  It's just silliness.  I want to do that dance at our wedding as a surprise *shh* because FI and I do NOT dance.  The only thing we can do is the lift.  Barely.  He has no rhythm, I at least do. </div>
  • Options
    The summer we got the Dirty Dancing tape, my best friend would come up every day and watch it with us.  We made up dances to all the songs. 
  • Options
    crfischecrfische member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited January 2012
    Sometimes? I just go around yelling:  SHAHWANI TATONKA OWWWAAAAACCCHIHHHIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    I remember My Blue Heaven!

A League of Their Own is basically my favorite movie of all time. A bunch of the scenes were filmed in my hometown too.
  • Options
    Holly, I've tried to get H to watch RHPS with me.  He refuses.  I even have the special edition (I think)!  I haven't tried Labyrinth yet, but I think I've talked about Bowie's tight pants enough that he's not keen on watching it.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    "Halloween may have loose women scantily clad...
    But Christmas has a pregnant virgin.

Way cooler." - anna.oskar
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_furidayyy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:7943efbf-c0d0-45d7-ae66-db393c2736dfPost:1e9b74a4-3ca3-4862-9e4c-c858b1c3d652">Re: Furidayyy!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Furidayyy! : I've forced FI to watch Labyrinth and The Rocky Horror Picture Show.  He thinks they are both weird.  I know almost every line out of both of them.  OH!  And Monty Python's The Holy Grail, but he doesn't think it's nearly as funny as I do.  I don't know what's wrong with him.

Labyrinth scares the shiit out of me.  Or it did when I saw it.  I was majorly creeped out by it. 

I don't know what's wrong with your H either, Holy Grail is amazing.  Have you seen any of the other Python movies?
  • Options
    OMG, and Grease. HOW COULD I FORGET GREASE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    Whoa, Meg, I thought you were serious for a second.

I listen to the broadway channel on Sirius sometimes.  Of course I know all musicals from 1940s to 1970s, then just some recent ones.  But "Maybe" from Annie was on this morning.  So now I'm singing it again.
  • Options
    Yeah, I'm not a fan of all these remakes either.  Come up with some fresh ideas people!
  • Options
    edited January 2012
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_furidayyy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:7943efbf-c0d0-45d7-ae66-db393c2736dfPost:d1d6c937-1c26-41ce-b878-06576f09d541">Re: Furidayyy!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Clue was a fabulous movie.  I love all the potential endings.  Soo good.  Rocky Horror is also great.  It is kinda impossible for Tim Curry to be in a movie and for it to be bad. I love the original Music Man.  We did the play when I was in like 6th grade. <strong> I was one of the "pick-a-little" ladies.
    </strong>Posted by crfb87[/QUOTE]

Me, too (in high school)!!  I think that TR was Zaneeta back in high school.

Now I have to listen to that on my iPod.
  • Options
    Tom Cruise is also supposed to be playing Jack Reacher.  Matt is furious. 
  • Options
    I'm irrationally irritated that Tom Cruise is playing Jack Reacher in One Shot.

TOM CRUISE IS NOT EVEN CLOSE TO WHAT JACK REACHER IS SUPPOSED TO BE.

I'm so upset about it, I've even signed several internet petitions, guys. EVEN THOUGH I KNOW THEY ARE POINTLESS. I felt vindicated.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    I cry every time I watch the ending scene in A League of their Own.  As soon as they start singing the song, I lose it.
  • Options
    OH for sure, Say Anything. What a perfect movie.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_furidayyy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:7943efbf-c0d0-45d7-ae66-db393c2736dfPost:01075797-2d53-422d-af3d-1257c516e8da">Re: Furidayyy!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm irrationally irritated that Tom Cruise is playing Jack Reacher in One Shot. TOM CRUISE IS NOT EVEN CLOSE TO WHAT JACK REACHER IS SUPPOSED TO BE. I'm so upset about it, I've even signed several internet petitions, guys. EVEN THOUGH I KNOW THEY ARE POINTLESS. I felt vindicated.
    Posted by crfische[/QUOTE]

That's what I just said.  Matt is not happy!!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_furidayyy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:7943efbf-c0d0-45d7-ae66-db393c2736dfPost:d5d2f416-7c9a-4185-8ac9-e1cef4baf86e">Re: Furidayyy!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Froggie, if I lived in Iowa.  I would totally go as a Clue character. I can't believe no one else as seen My Blue Heaven.  I highly recommend it.
    Posted by crfb87[/QUOTE]

My FMIL keeps recommending this movie literally every time we see her.  I added it to my Netflix queue but I think it's towards the end.
  • Options
    UGH, PENGUIN.

Matt and I need to get together and do something about it.

I am SO ANGRY.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_furidayyy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:7943efbf-c0d0-45d7-ae66-db393c2736dfPost:286e2c99-b8ae-4180-ab98-ccfbe8838e1c">Re: Furidayyy!</a>:
    [QUOTE]There are discussions of making a Top Gun sequel, and Tom Cruise wants to be be involved with it.  WTF?  Leave it alone, guys. I remember when Dirty Dancing came out.  A lot of my friends were not allowed to watch that movie.  You know, cause there was dirty dancing in it.  

We were the kids who paused it EVERY TIME Patrick Swayze got out of the bed.
  • Options
    We had Water World on laser disc.  That's right.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    "Halloween may have loose women scantily clad...
    But Christmas has a pregnant virgin.

Way cooler." - anna.oskar
  • Options
    I think you should just start punching people in the face!!!

(I haven't read the books, but that's all Matt talks about:  punching people in the face.)
  • Options
    I want to punch Lee Child in the face, actually. He's on board with it. I DONT UNDERSTAND. You write about a 6'5'' badass whose body is a weapon, and you pick...Tom Cruise? Like, what the actual fuuck.

The Margarita Evolution
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards