Snarky Brides

Negative Nelly

Re: Negative Nelly

• What was her SN before?  Was she DarkSide?  I remember everyone calling DarkSide shoegirl so it got me thinking.
    kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • I think her new SN should be Gail Butts.
  • NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_negative-nelly?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:cb18e6d6-26f9-48e4-99dc-9dbca75fcab5Post:c7b06d76-110e-4ae8-b97c-786abe463936">Re: Negative Nelly</a>:
    [QUOTE]What was her SN before?  Was she DarkSide?  I remember everyone calling DarkSide shoegirl so it got me thinking.
    Posted by betrothed123[/QUOTE]
    She was mrsb711 i believe. She is all butthurt over a thread where she admitted to recurrent credit card fraud to get out of fees incase she cancells appointments and I called her a scum bag.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_negative-nelly?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:cb18e6d6-26f9-48e4-99dc-9dbca75fcab5Post:b402cda5-08d8-4595-b2cf-1243e0d383ed">Re: Negative Nelly</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Negative Nelly : Beatles-Inhale and then exhale really slowly and reread.  She doesn't actually think that she was calling out the morons who do so all is right with the world ;)

You're right B, thanks for talking me down. I just see "X is better than the Beatles" and it all starts to go black and stormy in my head.

Taco cat: Always a palindrome. ALWAYS, okay J&K?

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • Oooh. I remember that credit card thread. Yuck.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_negative-nelly?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:cb18e6d6-26f9-48e4-99dc-9dbca75fcab5Post:42c6459b-0a3e-40a5-90bb-90a088dd8166">Re: Negative Nelly</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Negative Nelly : She was mrsb711 i believe. She is all butthurt over a thread where she admitted to recurrent credit card fraud to get out of fees incase she cancells appointments and I called her a scum bag.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah.  I remember her.  I wanted to beat her to a bloody pulp for giving the spa a fake credit card number so that if she had to cancel her appointment under the wire they didn't get the fee they were entitled to.  As a licensed massage therapist who used a similar fee schedule to the one she describes, I wanted to hurt her badly.  Does she not get that people need that money to live, and that if you fuuck up and forget your appointment they shouldn't have to starve because of it?  Or does she just not care?
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Wait. Betrothed is a licensed massage therapist? How did I not know this?
  • Damn it. I was wrong. It's shoegal, not shoe girl.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_negative-nelly?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:cb18e6d6-26f9-48e4-99dc-9dbca75fcab5Post:3e91df01-a1ef-4bb8-8c4d-fc9074ab891d">Re: Negative Nelly</a>:
    [QUOTE]Wait. Betrothed is a licensed massage therapist? How did I not know this?
    Posted by cew515[/QUOTE]

Because charging you for it at this point in your relationship might make you feel cheap and whorey? ;)

Taco cat: Always a palindrome. ALWAYS, okay J&K?

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_negative-nelly?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:cb18e6d6-26f9-48e4-99dc-9dbca75fcab5Post:3e91df01-a1ef-4bb8-8c4d-fc9074ab891d">Re: Negative Nelly</a>:
    [QUOTE]Wait. Betrothed is a licensed massage therapist? How did I not know this?
    Posted by cew515[/QUOTE]

I don't talk about it much on here because I'm unable to practice because of my ankle issues and it makes me a sad panda (it fuucking sucks to find your dream job and then find out you can't do it).  I went back to school for business after I got my MT license, and I'm using that business degree at my current job.
    Just call me "Brothel"
    my read shelf:
  • Well, I love you even more now that I know you know how to rub me the right way.

• I excel at the rubdowns.  I was the most requested therapist in my school :D
    Just call me "Brothel"
    my read shelf:
  • That's just because of the happy endings.
  • LOL!  I had 4 guys informed they were never allowed to return to our clinic again because they asked me for Happy Endings.
    Just call me "Brothel"
    my read shelf:
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_negative-nelly?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:cb18e6d6-26f9-48e4-99dc-9dbca75fcab5Post:1cec7ebc-113f-4cc9-a496-101e2baea150">Re: Negative Nelly</a>:
    [QUOTE]LOL!  I had 4 guys informed they were never allowed to return to our clinic again because they asked me for Happy Endings.

Pray tell, exactly what is the wordage one uses when asking for a happy ending?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_negative-nelly?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:cb18e6d6-26f9-48e4-99dc-9dbca75fcab5Post:c2a3a0f9-10d7-42a7-ac9c-b7fd3cc6056a">Re: Negative Nelly</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Negative Nelly : Pray tell, exactly what is the wordage one uses when asking for a happy ending?
    Posted by jennylove810[/QUOTE]

Ha! I love you! I've always wondered this.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_negative-nelly?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:cb18e6d6-26f9-48e4-99dc-9dbca75fcab5Post:c2a3a0f9-10d7-42a7-ac9c-b7fd3cc6056a">Re: Negative Nelly</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Negative Nelly : Pray tell, exactly what is the wordage one uses when asking for a happy ending?
    Posted by jennylove810[/QUOTE]

Lordy dear, some of the stuff I've seen, heard, and felt in that clinic would make a hooker blush.

Most of them just went with the clearing of their throat and the "how much would a little extra cost?" type thing.

I did get a "Hey, you look like you're hard up for cash.  I'll give you a little tip if you do me a favor."

Those were the more subtle versions.  Some guys (in clinic and out in the real world) came right out with "How much extra is a Happy Ending?"
    Just call me "Brothel"
    my read shelf:
  • Stories like that make me hate people.
  • Isnt that a scene from Couples Retreat?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Ew.  I hope you said something like "Yeah, I can see your little tip.  Not interested." 

I'm sorry to read that you can't do it anymore, though. That stinks. 
  • NebbNebb member
    Does rubbing people for a living make your hands hurt? I hate giving massages because my hands always start to hurt.
  • Nebb- If I didn't stretch properly the muscles would get tired, but as long as I stretched I was alright... unless I got one of the Bigfoot guys that decided to start shaving their backs.  I swear I got rug burn from their stubble sometimes.

I had a few snarky come-backs, like the one guy that pointed to his genitalia and said "Can't you see something going on down there?"  I told him no, but maybe that's because there just wasn't enough to see.  For the most part I just wanted to leave the room, though, and often did. 
    Just call me "Brothel"
    my read shelf:
  • If they ask, you could say "sure!" and then bust out a double sided dildo.
  • NebbNebb member
    I need to get me a massage. My husband cant give them for shiit and i would like one. Im making him buy me a massage when he gets paid for his comic - my logic, if I cant see him, the most he can do is pay for someone to rubme.
  • I need a massage too, Nebb.  When I was in school we used to get them daily, and I haven't had one since I graduated :(  H gives pretty good massages, but they just can't compare to trained hands.

Ha!  The double dildo would probably be more effective.
    Just call me "Brothel"
    my read shelf:
  • NebbNebb member
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_negative-nelly?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:cb18e6d6-26f9-48e4-99dc-9dbca75fcab5Post:c1d8609d-47cf-40df-9110-a48afdcc02a7">Re: Negative Nelly</a>:
    [QUOTE]If they ask, you could say "sure!" and then bust out a double sided dildo.
    Posted by cew515[/QUOTE]
    I would love to see the look on their face if that happened.
  • I have to say that Matt gives awesome massages. I'm very lucky.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_negative-nelly?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:cb18e6d6-26f9-48e4-99dc-9dbca75fcab5Post:9f6bda28-d6cc-4e00-8daf-c895158945d2">Re: Negative Nelly</a>:
    [QUOTE]I need to get me a massage. My husband cant give them for shiit and i would like one. Im making him buy me a massage when he gets paid for his comic - my logic, if I cant see him, the most he can do is pay for someone to rubme.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]
    I have a gift certificate for a free massage at a local spa. If you come down to Indiana, it's yours.
  • NebbNebb member
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_negative-nelly?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:cb18e6d6-26f9-48e4-99dc-9dbca75fcab5Post:f906b60b-da74-4ed7-8785-ac1a2ad4258d">Re: Negative Nelly</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Negative Nelly : I have a gift certificate for a free massage at a local spa. If you come down to Indiana, it's yours.
    Posted by maratea[/QUOTE]
    I really need to get my damn passport. I keep getting offered awesome things by nice americans and I cant take them up on their offers :(
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_negative-nelly?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:cb18e6d6-26f9-48e4-99dc-9dbca75fcab5Post:e5a246ce-2fe8-48b0-8a00-c1f3c67c8aac">Re: Negative Nelly</a>:
    [QUOTE]Nebb- If I didn't stretch properly the muscles would get tired, but as long as I stretched I was alright... unless I got one of the Bigfoot guys that decided to start shaving their backs.  I swear I got rug burn from their stubble sometimes.<strong> I had a few snarky come-backs, like the one guy that pointed to his genitalia and said "Can't you see something going on down there?"  I told him no, but maybe that's because there just wasn't enough to see.</strong>  For the most part I just wanted to leave the room, though, and often did. 

*snort* Nice.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards