Wedding Etiquette Forum

WE GET IT........we don't get it.....I get it, whatever.

Re: WE GET IT........we don't get it.....I get it, whatever.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_we-get-itwe-dont-get-iti-get-it-whatever?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:7d4ffd7f-4a9a-4282-8f87-ebb47c0c07bePost:df2873ee-3232-4b00-a590-b9843002575d">Re: WE GET IT........we don't get it.....I get it, whatever.</a>:
    [QUOTE]I can get behind (or in front of) hockey players being hot.  I am not typically attracted to aggression but there is something about a hockey fight that instantly turns me on.  Plus hockey hair?  Fuckyes.
    Posted by AllAboutTheBenjamin[/QUOTE]

Yeah.  I DON'T KNOW WHY, but ditto this.  Hockey is sexy.

Books read in 2012: 21/50

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Loopy - HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE THAT MAN IN EYELINER?

Serious question.  For realz.  I think he's smoking in POTC. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_we-get-itwe-dont-get-iti-get-it-whatever?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:7d4ffd7f-4a9a-4282-8f87-ebb47c0c07bePost:8085c504-17cb-4a4f-99bf-850a32e41934">Re:WE GET IT........we don't get it.....I get it, whatever.</a>:
    [QUOTE]David Beckham wins any hot athlete contest. Yep.
    Posted by musicalsunlight[/QUOTE]

<div>I'm not really into the tattoos but damn does he have a good body. </div>
    Photobucket
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_we-get-itwe-dont-get-iti-get-it-whatever?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:7d4ffd7f-4a9a-4282-8f87-ebb47c0c07bePost:46295bed-58bc-4edc-b3d8-66a151917e51">Re: WE GET IT........we don't get it.....I get it, whatever.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: WE GET IT........we don't get it.....I get it, whatever. : I'd seen "Hunger Games" on here but I had no clue what it was so I just skipped over it.  I should hvae said "I never knew what it was until the movie was being released"
    Posted by chelseamb11[/QUOTE]

So basically you have not paid any attention. That is not the same as a new found obsession. That means you have not been paying attention.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_we-get-itwe-dont-get-iti-get-it-whatever?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:7d4ffd7f-4a9a-4282-8f87-ebb47c0c07bePost:94f2737e-bd3f-4b39-9194-38d244c7f30a">Re: WE GET IT........we don't get it.....I get it, whatever.</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have always had a huge aversion to baseball players. I don't know why. 
    Posted by RupertPenny[/QUOTE]

<div>For me it's the spitting/chewing. Baseball players always seem to be chewing tobacco or seeds.</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_we-get-itwe-dont-get-iti-get-it-whatever?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:7d4ffd7f-4a9a-4282-8f87-ebb47c0c07bePost:48046e60-7fa4-405b-8022-72da30167ed3">Re: WE GET IT........we don't get it.....I get it, whatever.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: WE GET IT........we don't get it.....I get it, whatever. : So basically you have not paid any attention. That is not the same as a new found obsession. That means you have not been paying attention.
    Posted by ahhhitsshannyn[/QUOTE]

Yeah? I never said I had a new found obsession. Even after all this I have had no desire to read the books or see the movie. I'm talking about other people, not myself.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_we-get-itwe-dont-get-iti-get-it-whatever?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:7d4ffd7f-4a9a-4282-8f87-ebb47c0c07bePost:1b2f73bc-567a-4a14-a7d5-e438e6682aa1">Re: WE GET IT........we don't get it.....I get it, whatever.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: WE GET IT........we don't get it.....I get it, whatever. : For me it's the spitting/chewing. Baseball players always seem to be chewing tobacco or seeds.
    Posted by ErinG93[/QUOTE]
    This!  Blech!  It always grosses me out when the camera focuses in on a player when he spits. 

Books read in 2012: 21/50

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• I am not much of a tattoo person either... But damn, that superbowl commercial alone gives me the shivers. Such a tease.
  • It's the nasty hairdo Habs... it's kind of dred-ish (is that a word? ) And, I just generally think the character seems like he hasn't remembered to take a bath in a while.  *ick*.
  • BUT WHAT ABOUT WIZARDS
  • I don't think MOST baseball players chew snoose anymore - obviously lots do, but it's not as prevalent as it was years ago.  All that stuff about being role models for kids and whatnot (now if we could just get some of those assholes to stop taking fucking steroids).  Most of my fave baseball players chew seeds or bubble gum.

I do hate when ball players adjust themselves in the batter's box.  Come on, man.  You know the cameras are on you.  Everyone's watching.  Can you lay off your junk for a few minutes? 
    panther
  • fyi I can't see that image since it is blocked at work, BUT I KNOW WHAT IT IS AND I HOPE YOU LADIES ENJOY IT
  • Is this going to become a "what mythical creatures turn your crank" thread?  Should we add a poll?
  • I can't see that pic at work either Rosie. :(
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_we-get-itwe-dont-get-iti-get-it-whatever?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:7d4ffd7f-4a9a-4282-8f87-ebb47c0c07bePost:1b1a5a9f-1096-4a72-9cb6-0bcde14c0fa5">Re: WE GET IT........we don't get it.....I get it, whatever.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Habs - I <3 Johnny Depp too.  But Captain Jack Sparrow is *ick*.  I can't even watch those movies cause it will turn me off Johnny :).
    Posted by Loopyseven[/QUOTE]

I'm the opposite. I find him hottest as Jack Sparrow and other movies sometimes turn me off of him.
  • For some reason I totally skipped over HP wizards in my mind and figured she posted gandalf since I couldn't see the pic.
  • Habs2HartHabs2Hart member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited March 2012

I like the unicorn in that pic, that's about it.  That is one scrawny dude.

ETA:  The horse, not the unicorn.  Thankfully there's no horns in this pic. 

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_we-get-itwe-dont-get-iti-get-it-whatever?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:7d4ffd7f-4a9a-4282-8f87-ebb47c0c07bePost:39608d01-46f7-44a2-b7fe-2b1c6f5bb6e0">Re: WE GET IT........we don't get it.....I get it, whatever.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: WE GET IT........we don't get it.....I get it, whatever. : I'm the opposite. I find him hottest as Jack Sparrow and other movies sometimes turn me off of him.
    Posted by Seshat411[/QUOTE]
    Agreed.
  • In Response to Re:WE GET IT........we don't get it.....I get it, whatever.:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: WE GET IT........we don't get it.....I get it, whatever.:Habs I lt;3 Johnny Depp too. nbsp;But Captain Jack Sparrow is ick. nbsp;I can't even watch those movies cause it will turn me off Johnny :.Posted by LoopysevenI'm the opposite. I find him hottest as Jack Sparrow and other movies sometimes turn me off of him. Posted by Seshat411[/QUOTE]

That is how I am too, Sesh. I didnt even think he was attractive til jack sparrow.
  • I have read all the HP books (for the first time) in the last month or so... Now I guess I'll see the movies and figure out which character it is that Rosie posted a picture of.
  • MuSu, agreed on David Beckham. Wanna know what's even nastier than chewing? Accidentally taking a drink of CHEW SPIT. Yep, did it. I spit it out, but it was still traumatizing. Ugh I'm gonna gag.

• Wizards are totally my favorite mythical creature, but not Harry.  Neville once he grew up?  Yes, please.
  • See, I think he's hot regular JD or even as JS, but I love JS the best, plus I <3 the character and nobody else could pull him off.  I love that he looks so serious in his day to day, but then pulls that out. 
  • ...Wasn't Daniel Radcliffe like, 17 when he did Equis?  *off to google*
    panther
  • I'm on my phone and still can't see a picture. Is it even a HP person?
  • You aren't missing much musu.  It's a scrawny kid naked leaning on a white horse. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards