Wedding Etiquette Forum

oh, FB

2»

Re: oh, FB

• "What? Wow. She got money to get her nails done but no money for food. Geez, people like that makes me angry. "

CS:  I'm right there with you - I cannot stand her and have no use for her, myself.  She thinks she is entitled to everything. 
    My grandmother is 89 and very frail - she has 24/7 live in help. She showed up with her brood as the "mega surprise" at Thanksgiving. I'm not sure she's been seen since my grandfather's funeral 5 years ago.  She has called and asked for money since then, and been turned down (I think my mom or aunt happened to be there).
    There were about 12 people in the end in her house, including 5 children under the age of 15 who were out of control. I could have beaten the shiit out of all of them.

Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_oh-fb?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:64a223eb-860f-449c-aed2-f5762125aa56Post:d1c48791-48eb-48de-80a5-95abee668431">Re: oh, FB</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: oh, FB : This is oh-so-true. I second heels's wisdom on this. Also, pp, I hope you know that isn't really a Sarah Palin quote. That's an SNL quote. She said you can see Russia from Alaskan soil, which you can...a Russian Island is visible from an Alaskan island. And the context was to express that Alaska is closer to Russia than most people realize. I guess I am trying to see the humor in your "religion."
    Posted by SarahSmile23[/QUOTE]
  • Prior to '08 my religion status referenced my love of dishwashers. Are you going to insist my dishwasher was portrayed unfairly in the media, too?
    Lizzie
  • Sarah, I know it's an SNL quote, if that re-post was directed at me.  That doesn't mean that the line wasn't funny in its own right. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_oh-fb?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:64a223eb-860f-449c-aed2-f5762125aa56Post:0bf36723-548f-4496-ac4d-3795e765de47">Re: oh, FB</a>:
    [QUOTE]Prior to '08 my religion status referenced my love of dishwashers. Are you going to insist my dishwasher was portrayed unfairly in the media, too?
    Posted by aragx6[/QUOTE]
    that's nice.
  • Thank you heels. There's a huge misconception out there that unemployment is funded by taxes.
  • edited December 2009
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_oh-fb?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:64a223eb-860f-449c-aed2-f5762125aa56Post:0bf36723-548f-4496-ac4d-3795e765de47">Re: oh, FB</a>:
    [QUOTE]Prior to '08 my religion status referenced my love of dishwashers. Are you going to insist my dishwasher was portrayed unfairly in the media, too?
    Posted by aragx6[/QUOTE]

You are a gem.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards