Wedding Invitations & Paper

Two invite questions...

Hi!

Our wedding is going to have a feel that is more modern than not. Does anyone have any recommendations for places I can look online for invites that have a modern feel to them? I don't want anything too flowery.

On another topic, there are about 6-7 people from my work who I think may be expecting invitations. My FI and I don't have the $$ to invite all of them and their spouse but, there are 3 that I would like to invite. I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings. My question is... is it okay to invite 3 people and not others or should I invite everyone (or no one) from work?

Thanks!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Two invite questions...

• You can give the work guests a heads up that you aren't inviting everybody and they shouldn't discuss it at work.

Where have you looked so far for invitations?  I think most places have a variety of patterns, including ones that have a more modern look.
    Married 10/2/10
  • I just posted this below - I love our invitations and got a ton of positive feedback from guests.  She ended up doing something a bit more traditional/flowery for us (pic in blog), but with a more modern take.  She has a bunch of other options that are more modern and the paper she uses is really nice quality.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/pspapergoods

In terms of your office, I ended up in a similar position.  My office is really small - but I couldn't invite everyone, so I chose to invite my direct supervisor who I am extremely close to and our boss.  I think people understand and don't always expect to be invited.
  • Evenstarpaperie.com

Tessa is the best! she is working on my invites now and she is so great to work with too!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards