Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Photographer Help Needed

Hey ladies I need some help for a friend.

She is looking for a photographer and her budget is around $3000...

She is looking for:
1) MUST have 2 photographers
2) Would like a flush mount/ coffee table book

She is getting married next July...

Rec. away ladies!!!

TIA!!!
image Planning Bio Wedding Planning Website Updated 7/21/11

Re: Photographer Help Needed

• Options
    edited December 2011
    See the post directly below this one.  The Philly blog has many recommends.  Sarah Schulte may be able to work within that budget, as will some others (Artistic Imagery, girls??).  Rich Lavigne can also definitely work with that budget...if you are intereted in him, though, please shoot me an e-mail at colinandheather at me dot com for some personal feedback.
  • Options
    CaitC21CaitC21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I saw the post below, I know there a recs in the bio, I would reccomend her my photographer but hes not in her budget.  I am hoping with more specifics, Ill get specific recs!!

Ill pass on the names to her!

Thanks!
    image Planning Bio Wedding Planning Website Updated 7/21/11
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Mike Landis can probably work within that budget as well.
  • Options
    iheartbillydiheartbillyd member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've got to throw a vote in for Marc Anthony. He's right around that budget and his work is truly out of the world. http://www.marcanthonyphoto.com
  • Options
    Amerbutt81Amerbutt81 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mike Landis is about $3700 for two photogs and an album.  And at that price you have to choose between the album and the digital negatives.  To get both you have to go up to $4900.

I just booked Artistic Imagery in Bensalem for a little over $3000.  That's with two photographers, hard cover proof book, website, digital negatives (super important, at least to me), a 12x8 album with 36 sides and an 11x14 wall portrait.

They also have really awesome payment plans.  You can do a down payment and then X amount for each month, or 4 installments.

HTH.
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2md4eb4.jpg[/IMG]
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • Options
    Nean324Nean324 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sharyn Frenkel has really great packages.  I was told she is flexible too.  She is at the top of my list and I am working with pretty much the same budget. 
    "I don't need another kind of green to know I'm on the right side with you" John Mayer
  • Options
    ButtonsPepperButtonsPepper member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Sarah Schulte. I'd contact her. She's awesome. I also like Doug from Candid moments photography, Mike Landis, and Marc Anthony. Not sure of the prices though. Worth a look.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards