Wedding Etiquette Forum

Hey all - it's night now.

Re: Hey all - it's night now.

• The maid does that. Don't you remember that I can't bend over?
  • I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be productive even without Internet... Plus, there's always the 3G Internet on my phone, haha. I really, really want to go home. Idk what my deal is, but now that my parents and the dogs are gone, I feel homesick. This bodes well for getting married and moving out.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Night Musu!

My ass had better be across the ocean come December. For serious. 

• Oh, Jess. Hilarious. So funny. Thank you for posting. 'Know what I mean? Ya see my point?'

I think I'm gonna find some flip flops then. I dont' wanna be all  limpy by the end of the night with sore feet. 

And Harry, you dance barefoot all you want. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_hey-all-its-night-now?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:7e17915d-b2b0-484b-9048-3f162919753cPost:5e0267ea-1cd9-413c-a243-3a60b1de4ad3">Re:Hey all it's night now.</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be productive even without Internet... Plus, there's always the 3G Internet on my phone, haha. I really, really want to go home. Idk what my deal is, but now that my parents and the dogs are gone, I feel homesick. This bodes well for getting married and moving out.
    Posted by angelstar975[/QUOTE]

<div>Right now I don't miss my mom and sister one little bit. And I feel guilty about it.</div>
  • Poke, you don't need to feel guilty. Everyone needs some time alone. 

• Night ladies!   I'm happy to have my internet back but sleep calls
  • Jess - I'd probably nap too. :)

Poke - I hope you're in England in December too.
  • Well thanks, Wally. I am definitely loving it lol.
  • In Response to Re:Hey all it's night now.:[QUOTE]In Response to Re:Hey all it's night now.:I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be productive even without Internet... Plus, there's always the 3G Internet on my phone, haha. I really, really want to go home. Idk what my deal is, but now that my parents and the dogs are gone, I feel homesick. This bodes well for getting married and moving out.Posted by angelstar975Right now I don't miss my mom and sister one little bit. And I feel guilty about it. Posted by pokepoke27[/QUOTE]

It's not even exactly that I miss them. I'm just used to them being around. I totally miss my bed though. I'm not good with change, so living with FI will be an adjustment. A welcome one, but an adjustment all the same.
  • Oh, you guys ... just talked to Nerdy Girl and she is lonesome. Tugs at this momma's heartstrings. She will have a ball tomorrow, though, once camp gets rolling. Night time just gets lonely.
  • Wally, I can understand that. It's always hard to be away from home, especially at first. How long will she be at camp?
  • Aww, poor Nerdy Girl. I've never been away to camp.

Angel - I'm sure you'll adjust quickly. Being happy does that for you : )
  • She gets home Friday night. Friends are bringing her home because all six of my sibs will be here already for the big whoopty this weekend. I miss her. We joke all the time that 'the apple doesn't fall far from the tree' because we are so much alike. So I call her 'Little Apple' and  she calls me 'Momma Tree'

Totally geeky. But I love it. 
  • Angel, when do you move in with FI?
  • Wally - I love it too.

And woot! Cupcake decorating time. I hope it works out well, the cream cheese icing is a little runny.
  • Did you put bourbon in it?
  • In Response to Re:Hey all it's night now.:[QUOTE]Angel, when do you move in with FI? Posted by willywally5[/QUOTE]

I'm not really sure. He may get an apartment around September, but I'm not sure if I'll move in before the wedding. I just don't really want to have to pay rent and all that before I have to.
  • willywally5willywally5 member
    First Comment
    edited July 2012
    I need to go to bed, too. Drapery/Window dudes will be here early in the AM. Night!

That makes sense, Angel. No sense wasting money. 
  • Goodnight, people that are going to bed!
  • Sad, the cream cheese icing is too runny to make it all pretty. Oh well, it tastes good.

Moscato cupcakes = win.
  • Yay for good cupcakes!

Has anyone ordered shoes from JustFab? They're having buy one get one, and I want to get something. 
  • The bar exam is on Tuesday and I think I'm getting really anxious about it, which is silly since I'm not the one taking it. I'm just so nervous about whether he'll pass.
  • Holly, that's annoying. I get being excited and all, but there's still life outside of baby. Especially before the baby arrives.
  • It annoys me when anyone posts about anything obsessively. The worst was someone that would post at least two bible verses per day, in addition to her "regular" status. Which almost always contained something to do with thanking Jesus for (insert random thing). 

Okay, you're really into your religion. I get it. I promise. 

And they're quite good, actually. Although not the best cupcake I've ever had. The entire recipe calls for 1/3 cup of Moscato - and there is also a recipe for Moscato cream cheese icing. Which is too runny.
  • In Response to Re:Hey all it's night now.:[QUOTE]Angel, hopefully he'll pass so you'll get your FI back.nbsp; I know studying for that thing is a nightmare. Posted by Holly4212011[/QUOTE]

That's part of why I'm nervous... He's had what I consider to be WAY too much time for me during his studies. I'm worried that he didn't put everything he should have into it. Of course, he gets defensive if you try to suggest that, so I'm hoping for the best.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_hey-all-its-night-now?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:7e17915d-b2b0-484b-9048-3f162919753cPost:ff215bd7-3f34-4982-9ee8-b6adee238386">Re: Hey all - it's night now.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Guys, one of my friends is driving me nuts on FB.  She's pregnant, and everything she posts on FB is about her pregnancy.  This wouldn't be so bad if it weren't multiple times a day. Something about the pregnancy, or that she's excited to see the baby, or what the baby is doing, etc. etc.  I'm excited for her, but my lord.  Why post every thought you have to FB? Okay, rant over.  H says we may be the exact same way when we get pregnant, but I doubt it.  I don't post much on FB anyway, so I don't think pregnancy would change that.
    Posted by Holly4212011[/QUOTE]

I've made it a point NOT to be that person.

I try not to talk about any specific thing too much, and I usually don't post more than 3-5 times a week. Nobody wants to hear me talk that much about myself.
  • I post often enough, but not quite everyday. I like to think I'm semi interesting, but that's probably wishful thinking, haha.
  • I don't post every day - but I do post sometimes. I mean, I feel like if people didn't want to know what was going on with me then we wouldn't be FB friends. But there is such thing as too much.
  • I just looked at my FB statuses from the last few weeks. Turns out, I'm not interesting. Ah well, what can ya do.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards