Michigan-Grand Rapids
Options

Outdoor Ceremony and Reception Sites in Kalamazoo

My fiance and I  are looking to have a beautiful outdoor wedding in October of next year; however, we are having trouble finding a good venue that can host both ceremony and reception in and/or near Kalamazoo. Any suggestions would be wonderful!

Re: Outdoor Ceremony and Reception Sites in Kalamazoo

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using the Medalist in Marshall.  It has both outdoors.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    maggieandlukemaggieandluke member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I will be having mine at the Kellogg Manor in Gull Lake. They are absolutly wonderful there!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I highly recommend Gull Lake CC in Richland - we had a beautiful outdoor ceremony on the lake and the reception indoors. In case of rain, we could have moved the ceremony to the patio under a tent or indoors completely. The food and views are incredible!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I second Gull Lake CC. They were amazing!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're having ours at Southern Exposure in Marshall. About a half hour drive from Kzoo.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    carlyloehrkecarlyloehrke member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Ladies! We are currently narrowing our sights on the Kalamazoo Nature Center, but haven't solidified anything yet, so we might keep looking! I definitely appreciate all the responses!
  • Options
    Hi! I'm new to the boards but wanted to chime in. I had friends get married at Gull Lake CC and it was wonderful. Excellent food. I also just had a friend get married at Gilmore Car Museum. She did both the reception and ceremony there. She also got married in Oct. and it was a bit chilly and windy, the reception was in a tent, but I'd definitely recommend having heaters on stand by. Have you checked out the fountians? I heard they do beautiful weddings as well.
    Burnt- I didn't know celery flats did weddings! What a beautiful spot, I love it there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards