Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

FFF

124»

Re: FFF

• edited December 2011
    Cheryl- I agree LV is awful.  I never understood what the big deal was.

I love Coach too.  I shop the outlet though, heh. 
  • cfibelkorncfibelkorn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Can I just say Who cares about Jersey Shore!!!! AHHHHH I feel like I am losing brain cells just hearing the name Snookie...What a bunch of fame whore wanna be's

and FLAME people for watching it...thus making the show go on longer!!!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    And yes barf on LV and Fendi!!
  • edited December 2011
    Haha...man, Jersey Shore is sooo entertaining! I fist pump in your general direction :P

Oh yeah, Coach outlet is the way to go for me. I hardly buy anything at full price. Ross is one of my favorite stores ever.
  • fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_fff-20?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:2bfe0f3d-048b-47c8-bff7-de469d6fcfd8Post:b0e6a473-afd8-4c4b-92be-37020fded79e">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm just tired of all the stupidity. Maybe I've turned into one of those old jaded Knotties that has been here too long, but man figure it out people!
    Posted by rcpm44[/QUOTE]

*winces*
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    [QUOTE] I fist pump in your general direction
    Posted by cherrrylll[/QUOTE]

hahaha :)
  • edited December 2011
    I can't wait to do my STDs because I love the idea of doing something casual and cute. Also I'm a scrapbooker which some people think THAT is a waste of time/money/paper.... but not to me. So STDs don't really bother me. But, fwiw, I will probably design something and then have them printed "for free" with vistaprint.

ETA- about calling for RSVPs, I'm totally doing that. Then again, the people that are invited are people that are either close to myself, my FI, or our moms... so calling them on the phone at all would not be out of the ordinary.
    Disclaimer: Please excuse the above comment. I'm probably freaking out because there is less than one month to go. Thank you.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Our Huge Planning Blog :) * Updated 06/11

July 2011 Bride
  • edited December 2011

jersey shore does make me stupider by minute but yet late at night when im not tired but dont want to think I cant help but watch it.

I dont think any of the experienced knotties are ever mean or anything that none of us cant handle because it is nice to hear honest opinions from someone who has been there done that.  I can pick out my own colors and that sort of thing but sometimes an unbiased opinion on things is nice.

• juliebug1997juliebug1997 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have a coupon for 25% off the full price Coach store and I feel compeled to use it.  I have the one I want all picked out!!!!!
  • edited December 2011
    1. I loved my Save the Dates (I refuse to say STDs because I am juvenille and think of herpes). People loved them and commented on them a lot (see my bio)

2. But, I've never heard of anyone going to a wedding and not getting to eat or drink because the venue ran out of food and alcohol. So, worst case scenerio, you pay more than you need to. Sh!t happens. You can't account for people who change their minds after they RSVP.

Yup--that was us. We actually over-counted AND people didn't show up and still some people didn't get to eat. I think it is time for me to write that caterer review now.
    Click Here for Bio Image and video hosting by TinyPic Married June 12, 2010!
  • Myles+TamiMyles+Tami member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Boo to flaming the LV carriers. I used to be a Coachie until they went to the new monogram. I still swoon for the old school leather Legacy line.  In my defense though, I have branched out into the blue and white LV Azur. Anyone else a tpf-er? I lurk over there a lot.

I'm flaming.. ER patients. It's my last weekend at work before I start my clinicals for nursing school and I don't want to see any drug seeking, toe stubbing, dwi car accident causing, headache w/ sun glasses wearing, pedi fever w/ parents who are non-tylenol giving, drug overdosing, fake seizing, drunk attention seeking a-holes for my last 2 shifts. Sometimes I wish we could just let Darwinism reign and survival of the fittest play itself out. We're encouraging a shallow gene pool by saving some of these morons.

Can I also flame... people who start a new thread to tell people that they have mail?? Can you not see when you have a message? It bothers me for some reason.
  • edited December 2011
    But, fwiw, I will probably design something and then have them printed "for free" with vistaprint.

I did that--it would have been cheaper just to have a printer do them, or to print them myself. Hidden fees all over the place.

Can I also flame... people who start a new thread to tell people that they have mail?? Can you not see when you have a message? It bothers me for some reason.

Actually, it isn't obvious at all when you have a message, so I understand that.
    Click Here for Bio Image and video hosting by TinyPic Married June 12, 2010!
  • Myles+TamiMyles+Tami member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Jay- Okay.. well I have to admit, no one has ever messaged me. So maybe I should just flame TK for their lack of a better message notification system, thus causing these posts that bother me.

• juliebug1997juliebug1997 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's very difficult (or at least when they changed the format it was) for me to check a PM.  It should be easier if they're going to have that feature.

I love my fake LV just as much as my fake Coach's. 

I still reallllly want to use my coupon.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards