Rhode Island
Options

Hair/Makeup Stylists needed

Hello everyone. I am looking for recommendations for hair & makeup stylists. My concern is we are having a large wedding party (we are blessed with a large family & wonderful friends). Between flower girls, bridesmaids, mother/mother in law and myself there is a total 12. Has anyone had luck finding a reputable and salon that can accommodate this many people in the Providence area? I am also willing to host for traveling stylists as well. We need both hair and makeup.

Thank you and best of luck in your wedding planning!

Re: Hair/Makeup Stylists needed

• Options
    I Looooooove BIG wedding parties! I'm getting married in September at The Towers. I have 2 MOH's, 7 BM's , Me and My Mom & MIL =12! We are getting ready at The Tower House B&B in Narragansett. Sara's Glam Squad is coming to the B&B to do our hair and makeup. They couldn't have been more accomodating and receive amazing reviews!!!!!! Look them up!
    Sarah Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    My hair/makeup stylist is out of East Greenwich but I'm sure they can accomodate large parties and she is traveling to Providence for my wedding.  Serai Hair & Makeup

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I used SERAi as well and was so pleased with the results.
  • Options
    I used Lynda Williams of Formal Hair Design and Jennifer Hodge of Spectrum Makeup Artistry. Both were fantastic and so very talented!
    Married July 2011; TTC since April 2011
    HSG and CD3 B/W - normal; SIS - one fibroid not impacting uterus; Several SA - low numbers across the board
    Moving right to IVF with ICSI
    ER: 8/17/12; 13R, 11M, 9F
    ET: 8/20/12; 2 "beautiful" embies transferred and 1 frobaby on ice
    Beta #1: 8/31/12 - BFP at 89!
    Beta #2: 9/3/12 - 315
    Beta #3: 9/10/12 - 6,109
    1st U/S: 9/24/12 - One little bean with a strong heartbeat!
    It's a boy!
    PAIF/SAIF welcome!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    The Blog: Project Make a Baby
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Kristin Greene is great as well.  She has a good size team so could probably accomodate you
  • Options
    Another vote for Sara's glam sqaud! Sara and her girls can either come to your location of choice or you can go to her salon in Providence to get ready. 

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_rhode-island_hairmakeup-stylists-needed?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:122Discussion:ebdfc790-ff90-408e-b20c-84a2d3713fa7Post:c49d3e9f-8499-4e5f-b825-6117c5d8e679">Hair/Makeup Stylists needed</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello everyone. I am looking for recommendations for hair & makeup stylists. My concern is we are having a large wedding party (we are blessed with a large family & wonderful friends). Between flower girls, bridesmaids, mother/mother in law and myself there is a total 12. Has anyone had luck finding a reputable and salon that can accommodate this many people in the Providence area? I am also willing to host for traveling stylists as well. We need both hair and makeup. Thank you and best of luck in your wedding planning!
    Posted by cpd827[/QUOTE]
    Sara Rebello -Hair
    Tamara Serpa- Hair
    Jan Simone - Makeup
    Glen Badessa - Makeup
    All are excellent, very professional and based in RI.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards