Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Good morning!

Happy (almost) Memorial Day Weekend!

FI left for his weekend-long bachelor party last night. He's talked about nothing else for months now, so I'm happy it's finally here. I'm just hoping all 15 of the guys going make it back in one piece.

I'm looking at a weekend of yardwork and housework, hopefully with some fun on Sunday. I'm hoping the guy who is fixing our a/c makes it here today and gets it up and running! It was SO hot in here yesterday and sleeping was not fun.
BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Good morning!

• edited December 2011
    Good morning!

Bean - hope your AC gets fixed!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Planning Bio
    Philly Siggy Challenge: The Ring!
  • flyersgirl436flyersgirl436 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
     Good Morning all!

It feels so much better today than yesterday, not so humid!

Can't wait for work to be over today, we're going to look at a house and then headed to the shore for the weekend! Summer here we come!!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Good morning!!! My boss just said we can leave at 1 today so my day just got a whole lot better :)
    Bean- good luck with the AC- that is the worst!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Lauren0409Lauren0409 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning!

I just got back from Massachusetts visiting FI's family for the past week.  It was really good to see them!

I'm jealous of anyone going to the shore this weekend...enjoy!  My mom had rotator cuff surgery yesterday so I'm helping my dad take care of her this weekend...therefore, no plans for me!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • SteveandKrisSteveandKris member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning!

We have FSS home-run-derby thing this weekend, which keeps us far away from any source of entertaining water... (beach or parents pools)
  • edited December 2011
    Morning! I took off work today for a four day weekend. Tonight FI and I are going up to New York until tomorrow for my graduation party (my classmates organized a "prom" theme at a bar - it should be fun!) And Sunday is my shower! 

I grew up without AC (my parents still don't have it) so I try not to use it at all until it gets super hot out. I can imagine if you're used to it though, it would be hard to adjust to not having it. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Morning! I'm at home relaxing... I can't decide whether to crack open a beer and be a total redneck this morning or have a glass of wine. Yes. At 9.30 am. I might mention that the fact that I'm blasting country music through the house and working on hangers. :)
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Bean32Bean32 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Paprika - I find you awesome. I vote beer.
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • CaitC21CaitC21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Pap - LOVE YOU!
    image Planning Bio Wedding Planning Website Updated 7/21/11
  • edited December 2011
    morning!! 

This whole week has been totally crazy at work.  Gzila has been pulling 15 hr days, getting home between 10 and 11 every night.  Ridiculous.  And he's working late tonight, and working late on Saturday.  Sunday we're going to a friend's BBQ in Jersey (not looking forward to that traffic...)
    Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posy Palette Blog
  • edited December 2011
    Pap- I wish I could have a beer. Or wine. 

I'm on my sister in law's patio with my Bible and some grapefruit, enjoying the day before it gets hot. It's beautiful with this warm breeze. Looking forward to having lunch with FI later, and getting to spend this long weekend with him, especially since he has off Monday. I, on the other hand, have little to do since I quit my job so I can spend more time with him in MD. Otherwise, I would be in Rittenhouse Square, reading all day. 

I'm really going to miss Philly. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Hi everyone and good morning!  TGIF

I like the way you think, Paprika! :)  I could totally go for a beer.

I'm making sangria tonight for a bbq tomorrow!  Other than that, it should be a relaxing weekend.  We are going to check out our venue now that it's spring.  When we booked, it was snow covered, so I'm excited to see it all green with flowers!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards