Favors

Hotel Gift Bags

I'm looking for any different ideas for things to put into the favor bag when checking into the hotel. I want to do something special but also stay traditoinal with water and chips or candy. Any ideas?

Re: Hotel Gift Bags

• edited June 2012
    I would see if you can incorporate some things that are made locally or at least within the area. Perhaps get some treats from a local store that you can't find elsewhere, etc. I would also put in a map of the surrounding area including nearby restaurants and other things your guests might need, like close gas stations, convenience stores, etc. Perhaps a welcome letter thanking them for coming.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Vacation
  • edited June 2012
    We added a list of attractions (and tips on when to get tickets or go) and restaurants that we recommended.  We also included a Philly pretzel and a beer, a welcome letter and for those driving themselves to the wedding, directions complete with photos of what they would be passing along the way.
    Proud to be an old married hag!! image
  • Both good ideas thank you!!  def going to be putting in a Thank you note!!
  • Hello, I work at a hotel and have seen a lot of gift bags in the time i've been here.  The bags usually have local items, (i.e. baltimore- utz chips, berger cookies, old bay seasoning, crab mallet, etc), map & things to do in the area, a welcome letter and the norm...chips & waters.  I have also seen things like Advil/Tylenol, a safety pin or 2, a list of restaurants or places that are special to you and your fiancee. Smile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards