Colorado
Options

Has anyone used Harvest Catering in Breckenridge?

I am thinking about using Harvest Catering, but I can't find any reviews for them online and they don't have pricing on their web page.  

I'm hoping to find out a little more about them before I contact them. 

Re: Has anyone used Harvest Catering in Breckenridge?

• Options
    amelie&chrisamelie&chris member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I looked at them. they are fairly in town but its a pretty big company. I decided to go with Gilcrest catering. His name is Bill Gillcrest and he is wonderful great pricing too!! Where are you getting married in Breckenridge? 
    If you want email me at atremblay@miners.utep.edu

Im getting maried dec 30 we could do some teamwork :) I think it would both help us or I know it would help me for sure
  • Options
    seidmanjseidmanj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We recently used them for our August, 2010 wedding and I would strongly recommend NOT using them.  The food at our wedding was good, but the planning process was awful and issues arose during our event as a result of their careless planning.  They use something called a "Confirmation" which they insist is not a contract.  Throughout the planning process, they repeatedly changed the terms of the "Confirmation" and we were ultimately forced into a position of either accepting fewer services for the initially quoted price or paying more for the initially described services.  By the time these concerns arose, we had already paid them a significant amount of money and could not afford to forfeit it and use a different caterer.  They never took responsibility for their inconsistencies or mistakes (even during post-wedding follow-up); they just continued to explain that their Confirmation was not a contract and that they can change the terms (good lesson I suppose: don't do business with a vendor who will not sign a contract).  I would definitely not use them. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards