Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

NWR: Need dress help

2»

Re: NWR: Need dress help

• Options
    I'm coming in on Saturday for my final fitting.  I have no idea where Bakers is!
    DIY & Planning | Married 

Married: 2010
    Mom to J: 2011
    Mom to H: 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
  • Options
    Sure you don't wanna come in on Friday instead? You can stay here of course. It's on the top floor of the Chase bank building. The big blue one. I'm pumped.
    "In the old days my ass would be in your back yard picking cotton, so excuse me if I don't put much stock in how f*cking awesome the old days were." -Nuggs
  • Options
    Oh, THAT one.  Ah.  Never been there.  Hmmm. . . what time?  I'd need to crash, for sure, though.  I'm not going back and forth and back and forth and. . . :D  
    DIY & Planning | Married 

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
  • Options
    We're having dinner at Friday's at 7:30, pre-drinking till like 10 and heading over on a trolly. My MOH is DD and is bringing me back to my house.
    "In the old days my ass would be in your back yard picking cotton, so excuse me if I don't put much stock in how f*cking awesome the old days were." -Nuggs
  • Options
    FI's suggesting that I go. . . I'm thinking I might just be old and awkward.  :D
    DIY & Planning | Married 

• Options
    Well, it's cool if you dont' want to. But my MOH is 24 I think and my other girlfriend is 26. I'm actually the youngest out of the group going. But if it's not your thing, that's ok too.
  • Options
    How big is the group?  Smaller and I won't feel as weird.  Is it just the three of you?
    DIY & Planning | Married 

• Options
    It's sorta...weird. Not a true bach part because she's super poor. So everyone is paying their way. And as most of my friends are guys...it's mostly her friends. I know her, her old roomate and my friend. There migth be a couple more coming. No more than like..6?
  • Options
    Ok, there's for sure, me, MOH, my friend and MOH roommate and one other girl. That will probably be it, but there are 2 maybes.
  • Options
    Ahhh. . . slightly random, but hey.  :D  That's easier, though - then it's not me busting into a very tightly knit group of 19 girls.  Holy uncomfortable.  

6, though, I can handle.  So - send me the details on where to be & when in some slightly less public fashion.  If you're sure you don't mind if I crash at your place.  
    DIY & Planning | Married 

• Options
    I'll email you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards