New York-Western

NWR Webster/Rochester NY

Hey Ladies,

I recently moved to Webster and I need to find a few things and was looking for some advice. I am looking for a hair dresser, nail place (pedi) and a jeweler. They don't need to be right in Webster but in the general area would be nice. Thanks for the help.
To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller

Re: NWR Webster/Rochester NY

• I've been very happy with Lary James Salon. For all my jewelry needs I go to Palozzo Jewelers in Greece. Both a little pricy, but well worth it. Best of luck.
  • I grew up in Webster, enjoy! I moved for higher education a decade ago, but go back to visit frequently as I'm nearby in Buffalo now.

I used to go to New York Line of Hair Design (click) for my hair when I lived there. Sally was the stylist I used to see, but I'm not sure if she's there anymore. Funny story, but until I moved, she was the only person who cut my hair... she gave me my first haircut when she was just starting out at NYLoHD, I went to her when she had her own private salon, then when she returned to NYLoHD. Looks like they do nails there as well.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-western_nwr-websterrochester-ny?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:622Discussion:342d6a2e-1eca-42bd-85df-b0611ab4b339Post:f3a91c94-7c87-4295-bfc8-eab5eb82eb1d">Re: NWR Webster/Rochester NY</a>:
    [QUOTE]I grew up in Webster, enjoy! I moved for higher education a decade ago, but go back to visit frequently as I'm nearby in Buffalo now. I used to go to  New York Line of Hair Design  (click) for my hair when I lived there. Sally was the stylist I used to see, but I'm not sure if she's there anymore. Funny story, but until I moved, she was the only person who cut my hair... she gave me my first haircut when she was just starting out at NYLoHD, I went to her when she had her own private salon, then when she returned to NYLoHD. Looks like they do nails there as well.
    Posted by aimeek420[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Where in Buffalo are you? I grew up in Clarence and moved here after my H got a job in Rochester.
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • I live in Irondequoit and go to La Scala Salon in Pittsford.  They are just wonderful!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards