Wedding Etiquette Forum

FFF

Re: FFF

• I'm not particularly close with kiki or steph, so I don't have a dog in this race. But I think it's ridiculous to judge or comment on anything a woman does when she hasn't seen a positive HPT yet.
  • FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT'S HOLY IF THIS TURNS INTO BABIES, IM GONNA. I DONT KNOW WHAT.

KIKI AND STEPH are both lovely people who would not knowingly hurt their fucking fetus.

Let's move on.
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fff-84?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:cc4d1ee4-acf8-4a89-b34b-c2cbf9067e85Post:2966e997-11ea-4435-a891-e424a7f8ba2c">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: FFF : Is this a problem? I mean I've never really been afraid to say what I think on here. People have disagreed with me before without me backing down. So maybe it has happened more often? But it isn't totally new or out of the blue. 
    Posted by annakb8[/QUOTE]

It is when the confidence pushes over to condescension.  FWIW, I don't htink you MEAN to be condescending, but some of your posts absolutely come off that way.

Kiki, my point is that I think you're ridiculous in general.  That's really all.  So I guess we can move on.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Aww, Kiki, are we going to play the victim huffy card again? How long are you sticking aroudn this time?
    "In the old days my ass would be in your back yard picking cotton, so excuse me if I don't put much stock in how f*cking awesome the old days were." -Nuggs
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fff-84?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:cc4d1ee4-acf8-4a89-b34b-c2cbf9067e85Post:883f6f7a-fb0b-4497-9d10-5f7a10125187">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]I dont have an opinion either way on who does what while pregnant, but I dont think Stef and Kiki's situation is the same.  <strong>Kiki was actively TTC and Stef wasnt.</strong>But whatever.  Its not my business what people do while TTC or pregnant.
    Posted by Blueyed228[/QUOTE]

But Kiki took a PG test and it was negative right? I mean I don't know a ton about TTC but it seems like a few drinks when you are not testing positive pregnant would not hurt anything.

I think LVB was just referring to the hypocrisy of steph outing herself and no one had a word to say about it, but when kiki did it lots of SBers had a field day. Maybe not you and steph, but other sbers. So why didn't they say anything to steph? Becuase they were being hypocrites.

FTR I don't give a crap what people do when they are pregnant, but I definitely did a head tilt when I saw steph say that since I assumed some people would have a lot to say.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fff-84?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:cc4d1ee4-acf8-4a89-b34b-c2cbf9067e85Post:2b022fa9-d39a-4f3d-87ae-9ab67fde24f0">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: FFF : Pics or it didn't happen.
    Posted by Rosie109[/QUOTE]
    Haha, that legitimately made me snort - for realsies. I love you - thundercunt.
  • Whothefuck cares if someone is drinking while actively TTC?  There's no law that says a chick can't drink while trying.  I don't get it.  Trying or not, drink. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic  
    6.6.12 | 7 lbs 9 oz | 20 inches
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Snips, maybe the correct terminology would be that you got softer as a result of being overall happier in Sweden, but you got gushy thanks to Lucy. 
  • Blueyed228Blueyed228 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited January 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fff-84?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:cc4d1ee4-acf8-4a89-b34b-c2cbf9067e85Post:568110ac-e67e-4f81-be9b-5c4db4090aa5">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]Blue, I have a totally random question: why do you spell it Stef? I've just always wondered.
    Posted by emilyinchile[/QUOTE]

I have no idea honestly.  Probably because I have an IRL friend who spells it Stefanie and we call her Stef.
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fff-84?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:cc4d1ee4-acf8-4a89-b34b-c2cbf9067e85Post:2b022fa9-d39a-4f3d-87ae-9ab67fde24f0">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: FFF : Pics or it didn't happen.
    Posted by Rosie109[/QUOTE]

NO PICS!

Well, maybe.

NO.

Ok, later.

or not.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • God I am so late to everything. Just call me mery.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fff-84?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:cc4d1ee4-acf8-4a89-b34b-c2cbf9067e85Post:0b208a27-6145-4acd-b2e8-31d22aad9632">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT'S HOLY IF THIS TURNS INTO BABIES, IM GONNA. I DONT KNOW WHAT. KIKI AND STEPH are both lovely people who would not knowingly hurt their fucking fetus. Let's move on.
    Posted by crfische[/QUOTE]

If you have a flame to flame, I'm sure we could gladly move to beating that one to death.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fff-84?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:cc4d1ee4-acf8-4a89-b34b-c2cbf9067e85Post:eedb90eb-7d17-4a35-a969-5268eeda9508">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]Anna- for me change doesnt mean bad.  It was just something I noticed. 

<div>Well I think you said you used to enjoy posting with me but I've changed which led me to infer you don't enjoy posting with me anymore which would be a negative thing. Not negative for me necessarily, just negative in general, as in neither positive or neutral. And I mean I don't care all that much, I'm still going to post wherever I want regarless of whether you or others enjoy posting with me anymore. </div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fff-84?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:cc4d1ee4-acf8-4a89-b34b-c2cbf9067e85Post:694ffae4-4115-4cb0-adae-f60cf728dee4">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: FFF : I have no idea honestly.  Probably because I have an IRL friend who spells it Stefanie and we call her Stef.

<div>Thanks - I'll be able to sleep easier tonight now that my burning question has been answered :)</div>
  • I seriously have to re read everything you write to me today J, at LEAST twice. My brain is broken.

Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fff-84?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:cc4d1ee4-acf8-4a89-b34b-c2cbf9067e85Post:cebad25f-a02b-4de7-a4c3-6da83693958b">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: FFF : NO PICS! Well, maybe. NO. Ok, later. or not.
    Posted by RobotLegs[/QUOTE]

Ok, this actually made me lol.  And not at you.  With you.  I think.

I think that LDY joking about everything actually says (THIS IS MY INTERPRETATION, THAT MEANS IT'S MY OPINION AND IT MIGHT EVEN BE...GASP...WRONG!) the exact opposite of it "rolling off her back."  I think it's how she responds when she's uncomfortable.

• Shan- like I said, I dont have a dog in the fight.  Its not my business.

Kiki had a happy healthy pregnancy and baby, and I wish the same for Stef.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm in no way huffy.  lol. I like that word. 

LVB, my GBCK'ing is so boring.  Come on now.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Fishy, is it your brain, or my brain? 

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fff-84?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:cc4d1ee4-acf8-4a89-b34b-c2cbf9067e85Post:db71ecf7-376f-441c-8443-9d4c33c04725">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: FFF : It is when the confidence pushes over to condescension.  FWIW, I don't htink you MEAN to be condescending, but some of your posts absolutely come off that way. Kiki, my point is that I think you're ridiculous in general.  That's really all.  So I guess we can move on.
    Posted by J&K10910[/QUOTE]

<div>Well LVB has been calling me pretentious (and probably condescending too) from the beginning, haha. </div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fff-84?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:cc4d1ee4-acf8-4a89-b34b-c2cbf9067e85Post:50cce1ce-29d1-4e17-845c-4645d62db081">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm in no way huffy.  lol. I like that word.  LVB, my GBCK'ing is so boring.  Come on now.
    Posted by RobotLegs[/QUOTE]
    True dat. A little passe. 
    "In the old days my ass would be in your back yard picking cotton, so excuse me if I don't put much stock in how f*cking awesome the old days were." -Nuggs
  • I like cross board flames because it gets dicey. I think that's the whole point of flaming right? And snips, you know I got on you because you called moms soft. You had your opinion and I had mine. We disagree but whatever. Nobody was telling you to go be miserable and ban yourself. Don't blow it all up more than it was.
  • I had a head tilt moment too, Shan. I just thought it was crappy that Kiki was drug through the mud for having a negative test and drinking and then steph says she just got back from vacation where she was drinking. I just don't understand why Steph got lots of "YAY!!!!!!!!!!!" and Kiki got "OMG YOU ARE A TERRIBLE PERSON!" 

FWIW - I think it sucks that they drank, but if you don't know your KU, why wouldn't you drink?! If you DID know and you drank (more than what has been approved by medical personnel) then I'd say you suck at life.
  • laladypoetlaladypoet member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited January 2012
    kiki, I can tell you're huffy. take a nip of whiskey from your baby's bottle and regroup.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fff-84?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:cc4d1ee4-acf8-4a89-b34b-c2cbf9067e85Post:a7137547-6413-4aa6-9ca5-87b69abf2b4a">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: FFF : Well I think you said you used to enjoy posting with me but I've changed which led me to infer you don't enjoy posting with me anymore which would be a negative thing. Not negative for me necessarily, just negative in general, as in neither positive or neutral. And I mean I don't care all that much, I'm still going to post wherever I want regarless of whether you or others enjoy posting with me anymore. 

I didnt enjoy those 2 threads, not that I dont like when you post.

I would hope you dont stop posting because of 2 threads. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fff-84?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:cc4d1ee4-acf8-4a89-b34b-c2cbf9067e85Post:f138f6cf-5019-4746-baf7-a1bf0dda9abf">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: FFF : Well LVB has been calling me pretentious (and probably condescending too) from the beginning, haha. 
    Also true. <div>
    </div><div>And just pretentious. I'm not smart enough to know when you'r ebeing condescending to me. </div>
  • Wait a sec, I thought the kiki drinking flames were for later (early/mid?) in her pregnancy when she drank because she couldnt resist doing it? 
  • I wish I had the energy to go through that FFF to see who had a dog in that fight when Jas flipped out. Besides Jas that is.

Also, way to go with the baby making steph. :)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fff-84?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:cc4d1ee4-acf8-4a89-b34b-c2cbf9067e85Post:a6b3820d-653f-4a18-95ee-98531b47530c">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: FFF : Ok, this actually made me lol.  And not at you.  With you.  I think.<strong> I think that LDY joking about everything actually says (THIS IS MY INTERPRETATION, THAT MEANS IT'S MY OPINION AND IT MIGHT EVEN BE...GASP...WRONG!) the exact opposite of it "rolling off her back."  I think it's how she responds when she's uncomfortable.</strong>
    Posted by J&K10910[/QUOTE]
    thats the impression I get
  • Guys if you're still flaming foffing pregnancies than you obviously don't understand how the reproductive system works. (that was a joke, I found out today I have to make myself clear)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards