Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Weddings with a View of Downtown Dallas

Hey,

I am looking for suggestions for a wedding venue in Dallas with a view of downtown. Suggestions? Other than Reunion Tower and Bank of America Plaza and the like? I'm thinking somewhere more like Belmont Hotel.

Thanks!

Re: Weddings with a View of Downtown Dallas

• fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited March 2013
    La Cima Club and Cityplace both have skyline views of downtown.
  • I had my reception at Cityplace and we absolutely loved it.  They were awesome to work with.  They've changed management so I don't know anyone there anymore, but my coordinator says everything is still pretty much the same (although prices may have changed).
    Anniversary

• Belmont has a great view of downtown- just keep in mind that it will have to be from that garden area. The Orion Ballroom, Sheraton Dallas (38th floor ballroom), Chase Building Sky Lobby,  and 333 First Avenue are a few others. 
    404 North Ervay is supposed to have a rooftop garden. I got married on the rooftop at the El Fenix location on McKinney Street- the rooftop has a view of downtown but the reception room's view is kind of blocked (you see woodall rogers). 

You have a view of downtown from some of the locations along the lake at the arboretum. While it isn't an in-your-face urban view, it is very pretty at night with the lake in the foreground.  

• Park City Club (where I'm having my reception) has a direct downtown view. It's right near Tollway & Northwest Highway so it's 5 or 6 miles away but still pretty!
  • seaotter910seaotter910 member
    First Comment
    edited March 2013
    It's been mentioned but I'm having my wedding at The Orion Ballroom...it has 360 degree views.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards