March 2012 Weddings

What Are Your Wedding Colors?????

I am a March 17th bride... I cant decide on my colors I am having a beach wedding... I am curious to see what color you all have picked out...
May 2012 Board October Siggy Challenge: Must Take Photos Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: What Are Your Wedding Colors?????

• I haven't "officially" decided, but we're using jewel tones, either navy blue, dark purple, or dark green.

But for a beach wedding, I like "beachy" and "springy" colors. Though I'm not a fan of pastels. lol. If that is even helpful.
    imagepcos ribbon Pictures, Images and Photos Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • lol... I know what you mean about the pastel colors. I am thinking about going with the colors green, yellow, and white.....
    May 2012 Board October Siggy Challenge: Must Take Photos Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Pink and light green

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • navy and fuschia
    March 2012 December Siggy Challenge- My Bouquet
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
    160image Invited to Our Disney Wedding!
    55image Are ready to party
    43image Are missing out
    62image Haven't decided yet

RSVP Date 2/9
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_march-2012-weddings_wedding-colors?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:955e4823-0be1-44ef-9ee7-99a63794e103Discussion:294f8a40-688a-478a-bef4-b0fb28c683b5Post:ef1cceae-71a9-488f-ad04-5c9878c96887">Re: What Are Your Wedding Colors?????</a>:
    [QUOTE]lol... I know what you mean about the pastel colors. I am thinking about going with the colors green, yellow, and white.....
    Posted by Ambie106[/QUOTE]

Those sound very tropical. :) Pretty.
    imagepcos ribbon Pictures, Images and Photos Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My wedding is March 31, 2012 my colors are sage green and fuschia...i think :P
  • I will be getting married on 3/2/12 (our 2 year anniversary!).  Our wedding colors are white, black, plum and grey.  My mom is trying to convince me that we need a POP color...and apperently that color is "green grape" green...not so sure about it.
  • Raspberry Pink, Champagne and brown with accent green
  • Our wedding is March 10, and our colors are Midnight Blue, Powder Blue, and White.
  • I'm going with the peacock theme. Royal Blue, Green/Teal, Purple, Brown
    January AAW Signature Challenge:Wedding Must-Have: A shot or 4
    Photobucket

*insert sarcastic musing here...or jazz hands*
  • Hi Ladies, our date is set for March 25, 2012 and our colors are Eggplant and Raspberry. If you are having a beachy theme, i think some really nice colors would be teal and coral. You can add silver or even white in there. Those are really pretty beachy colors.
  • I'm getting married in Jamaica and having navy and lime green as my colors. HTH!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    **Whenever I'm alone with you, you make me feel like I am home again; Whenever I'm alone with you; You make me feel like I am whole again**
  • I am getting married on March 31, 2012 and my colors are icy blue and chocolate brown!
  • Wedding date is March 31, 2012 and colors are navy blue and orange.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Our wedding is red and silver. I thought about giong with red and cream but my dress will have red and silver in it so red and silver it is.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • March 17th Bride Here!!! Our colors our Red and Black because they are our favorite colors! and Silver as the accent or pop color whatever you wanna call it!
  • hey qtpie1625,
    my wedding is March 1, 2012 in miami beach, my colors are black, white , and  horizon blue, and i also want to use the damask design incorporated in the wedding. love it!
  • kbshuckkbshuck member
    First Comment
    March 24th bride : ) Our colors are pale blue and clover green with cream and pink accents. My favorite color is blue and his is green so we're trying to tie it in and make the colors look springy.
  • I'm getting married March 24th in Destin, FL. My colors I chose are Malibu blue and Regency Purple :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards