Canada-Ontario

Jewellery!

Hey all!

What are you all wearing jewellery wise? I don't have anything up to wedding snuff, so I'm on the hunt for some reasonably priced and complimentary to my dress.

Defintely a necklace, I need something to break up the expanse of bare skin (strapless dress)

http://www.essensedesigns.com/dress-D1174

Any ideas?

Re: Jewellery!

• LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I wore chandelier earrings and a bracelet - no necklace.  I had a strapless dress.  Pearls are always classic if you are wanting a necklace, and Etsy has some great finds for jewelry.  I got my earrings and hair flower on there.  Earrings from TZtudio, and flower from PrimandPosies in case you are looking up sellers.
  • edited December 2011
    I had chandelier-ish faux diamond earrings and a simple faux diamond necklace, both from eBay (was on a budget!)  Could you borrow jewellery from a family member for your "something borrowed" ? just another consideration
  • unplainjaneunplainjane member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i also have a strapless dress and am planning on wearing big earrings and a big bracelet. no necklace.
  • edited December 2011
    I love your dress!

Mine is also strapless and I ordered some long earrings with crystals online.  I think I want a necklace too, but have my first fitting in two weeks, so I'll see if I need a necklace then.  If you do want one, I have been looking on etsy-haven't found the perfect one yet, but some good stuff.

Also, the one of a kind show is on this weekend and there is lots of great jewellry there!
    BabyFruit Ticker Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    I love your dress!  Mine is also an essence dress! 
    Anyway, I was going to wear a small necklace and when I saw my Aunt at a family get-together she had this beautiful crystal necklace on... danty, but just right!  Anyway, I complimented her on it and she offered to lend it to me... works out well since I need something borrowed... right...
    So anyway, I was going to suggest asking family what they have.  Plus it puts a little more meaning into it.  Good Luck!
  • edited December 2011
    I don't wear earrings so... no clip-ons! White pearl necklace, diamond bracelet FI gave me for our anniversary last Nov. My grandmother had a single pearl, so I may work it into my hair or bouquet somehow  -nervous about the boquet since I'm giving it away!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • JessiiJJessiiJ member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'll be using jewellery from Bittersweet. Costume jewels, yes, shame? NONE!

Bittersweet has an awesome bridal collection, and they do consultations, too! They have a gorgeous pearl and CZ necklace that I have been eyeing for months.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker imageimage
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!

I think I get to see my dress again next week :D so I think I'll decide then if I need a necklace too.

I'm on Etsy all the time, the problem there is that there is so much to choose from it's hard to make a decision. I really hope someone has something I can borrow. I think it would be much easier for me if someone just said 'wear this!" It takes me an incredibly long time to picka  chocolate bar at the convenience store LOL

I did look at Bittersweet a little while ago, but I thought thier prices were a little crazy given that nothing is real, I mean, not even real silver. It does look good though, and I haven't seen the bridal stuff.  I'll take another look!

I missed the one of a kind show AGAIN!!! Every year!

Thanks ladies!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards