Wedding Etiquette Forum

Evening Thread Goes Here

Re: Evening Thread Goes Here

• heb557heb557 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Hi, I'm actually up this evening. Last night I slept from 5:30pm to 5:30 am. It was rather refreshing.
    We're Married!! And I couldn't be happier!
  • Wow, that does sound refreshing. I remember when I was still in college - I was also working two jobs. I'd get like 4 hours of sleep per night in the week and then sleep alllll weekend haha.
  • Heb, there is no way I could sleep through the night if I went to bed at 5:30. I would probably wake up at midnight thinking it was morning.
  • heb557heb557 member
    I woke up at 8:30 and it was bright out so I had no idea what was going on. Saw what time it was, moved to the couch and conked back out.  I loved every minute of it. Today is the first day in a long time I didn't yawn!
  • angelstar975angelstar975 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited June 2012
    Sweet, thanks Poke.

Since today is so crappy I'm debating taking a nap and then going to the liquor store to get a bottle of wine, all of which I will consume and the KUI for the rest of the night. ORRRR, take a nap, and then hit the gym and channel my negative energy into an awesome workout. Decisions, decisions.

Edited for the horrific spelling job I did.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Haha, she's probably just finished putting them in the afternoon thread. 

• Poke, 2 jobs and college? You can't see me, but I'm taking off my hat in your general direction.
  • I would KUI - but that's just me. 
  • rsannarsanna member
    5 Love Its First Comment First Anniversary

I am so glad to not work next Wednseday either. My schedule is all wonky since a co-worker is leaving for a week or so, so we have to pick up her shifts but she wanted more hours next week so I let her have some.  Also heb, that sounds amazing.  I want to go to bed early tonight.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_evening-thread-goes-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:179164e0-630c-4c1e-b7e3-6f969ce49663Post:c9e9cf5e-5994-4cac-94ca-7e9bd1a85fea">Re: Evening Thread Goes Here</a>:
    [QUOTE]Poke, 2 jobs and college? You can't see me, but I'm taking off my hat in your general direction.
    Posted by cookie0803[/QUOTE]

<div>You can put your hat back on - I dropped out ; )</div>
  • Haha, yes it took me so long to get them in there that you guys had already moved on by the time it posted. They're back in afternoon now. Shucks.
  • We are off to a BBQ at hubs' aunt's. It is super hot, so not all that jazzed about going but I love her to pieces!

Had to be outside a while this PM in the nasty humidity. Ick. So thankful for A/C!

Have a great evening!

• Leisel your wedding looks amazing!!! Seriously, it looks like something out of a magazine. I absolutely love it. 

And you're so beautiful in your dress! I just squeed.
  • heb557heb557 member
    Leisel- Love the pics, can't wait to see some pro pics!
  • I'm thinking maybe workout, then wine, if I have time to run to the liquor store before the gym. Stupid state stores closing at 9 PM. Stupid.

Eagles, we do indeed have a newb from Philly, Cookie, I believe.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_evening-thread-goes-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:179164e0-630c-4c1e-b7e3-6f969ce49663Post:72ad48be-a157-4a11-a63a-f8065fffdaf9">Re:Evening Thread Goes Here</a>:
    [QUOTE]I always vote wine. I'm feeling much better. Apparently my body just needed some extra sleep.
    Posted by rachers1017[/QUOTE]

<div>Yay! False alarms are always a relief.</div>
  • Leisel, you and your wedding are both ridiculously pretty! Poke- I'll leave my hat off, just for trying. Eagles, I can't comprehend doing that much right now. Does. Not. Compute.
  • Aw I want to KUI. Someday I'll have internet in my apartment and I will KUI all the time.

Yall, I thought that working 45 hours a week would make me exhausted and I'd never have free time. I am so bored I have so much free time! I guess I didn't realize how busy I truly was while in college. 
  • heb557heb557 member
    Angel- Sorry to hear about the argument. hope everything is ok. Start with wine, it will help you sleep better later.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_evening-thread-goes-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:179164e0-630c-4c1e-b7e3-6f969ce49663Post:9dedf45f-a223-4532-aee3-f1aa3fadeda8">Re: Evening Thread Goes Here</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm thinking maybe workout, then wine, if I have time to run to the liquor store before the gym. Stupid state stores closing at 9 PM. Stupid. Eagles, we do indeed have a newb from Philly, Cookie, I believe.
    Posted by angelstar975[/QUOTE]

Yes, me! I'm both a newb to TK and Philly.
  • Beautiful, Leisel. You looked really pretty and everything looked great. :)
  • rsannarsanna member
    Leisel, I also wanted to echo that your wedding looks beautiful and like it is out of a magazine.

Angel, I think working out then wine sounds like a good plan.  If you workout then you deserve all the wine.  It sounds like a win-win, if you can get there before the store closes.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • angelstar975angelstar975 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited June 2012
    Leisel, your wedding was absolutely gorgeous. You looked beautiful. If those were all non-pro pics, I can't wait to see the pro pics!
  • Eags, that's probably what I will do. I'd like to go to the gym at 8:30. And I'd like to nap from like 6:30 to 8... which would give me 30 minutes. I can do it.

Hopefully people are around when I get back and start drinking at 10 pm, haha. Otherwise I'm truly drinking alone ;)
  • Thanks cookie. That really does mean a lot. 

I have so much wine. I wish I could give you some Angel. 
  • Wow, thank you so much! You all just made my day, seriously. 

Eagles, this is my bracelet:

• My chicken is starting to smell good. I'm now in the mood for chicken instead of noodles. Yay!
  • I love it Leisel!! 
  • Are all your liquor stores state run in PA?
  • rsannarsanna member
    Leisel, that bracelet is gorgeous.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards