Might have to push back the wedding date...AGAIN ):

Re: Might have to push back the wedding date...AGAIN ):

• E SquaredE Squared member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • AMJWPAMJWP member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_might-push-back-wedding-dateagain?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:68a505eb-33ee-45d8-ac06-34d8f37426bcPost:6130983f-b4a4-4174-8c5c-f4859cafbb9d">Re: Might have to push back the wedding date...AGAIN ):</a>:
    [QUOTE]LMAO. I lived in Iowa for 28 years. Now. You run along you. Shouldn't you be working on your photography?
    Posted by MrsMyrtle[/QUOTE]
    Then you should know wild flowers are around until snow hits the ground.
    28 years? Maybe you're just getting forgetful in old age.
    Nope, stuido isn't being built til summer.
  • edited December 2011
    I love it so much when E is here.

• InksWellInksWell member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

All weddings have flowers, so how are "wildflowers" a "theme"?

Are you going to buy "wildflowers" to decorate the outside, since all the natural flowers died in August?

Dear Rain, Not Today. Sincerely, My Parade
  • Butter CookieButter Cookie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_might-push-back-wedding-dateagain?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:68a505eb-33ee-45d8-ac06-34d8f37426bcPost:348997ff-2418-4506-a1c3-e38ca78f64d0">Re: Might have to push back the wedding date...AGAIN ):</a>:
    [QUOTE]All weddings have flowers, so how are "wildflowers" a "theme"? Are you going to buy "wildflowers" to decorate the outside, since all the natural flowers died in August?
    Posted by InksWell[/QUOTE]

Not all weddings have flowers. Never been on offbeat bride, have you?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
  • MrsMyrtleMrsMyrtle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My old age! Ha! Yes, let me find my walker.
  • AMJWPAMJWP member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_might-push-back-wedding-dateagain?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:68a505eb-33ee-45d8-ac06-34d8f37426bcPost:348997ff-2418-4506-a1c3-e38ca78f64d0">Re: Might have to push back the wedding date...AGAIN ):</a>:
    [QUOTE]All weddings have flowers, so how are "wildflowers" a "theme"? Are you going to buy "wildflowers" to decorate the outside, since all the natural flowers died in August?
    Posted by InksWell[/QUOTE]
    I was going to grow my own to decorate. Dry them out then put them underwater in vases. Make my own boquet. etc.
  • MrsMyrtleMrsMyrtle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh, I see. You want dead flowers anyway. Well then, good luck with your wildflowers. May your local ditches be filled with as much dead brush as your little heart needs.
  • AMJWPAMJWP member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    But whatever, I have better things to do :) Have fun being fourm trolls!
  • edited December 2011
    Don't leave, AM.
  • baconsmombaconsmom member
    5 Love Its First Answer First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Why do people insist on being on the internet when they can't be bothered to learn the basics of its culture? Seriously, you wouldn't go to, say, France without learning a couple of French phrases and proper tipping procedures, would you?

So why come here and call the board regulars trolls? It's just as rude, and makes you look like an even bigger assh*le than tourists usually do. 
  • mrsconn23mrsconn23 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_might-push-back-wedding-dateagain?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:68a505eb-33ee-45d8-ac06-34d8f37426bcPost:c67f505d-ae3b-4130-8466-6b5287fcaea2">Re: Might have to push back the wedding date...AGAIN ):</a>:
    [QUOTE]Because I won't go with a random venue. It's the only wedding I will ever have <strong>so it's going my way or not at all.</strong>
    Posted by AMJWP[/QUOTE]

HA!  Did you stamp your foot as you typed that? 
  • ReturnOfKuusReturnOfKuus member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    You know what annoys me about the special date thing?  That the date isn't special until something big happens on it.  Your birthday was just any old random day until you were born then.  It's not inherently special because of some weird number thing.  The same will happen with your wedding.
  • edited December 2011

HA HA HA! I'm a lurker.

• AMJWPAMJWP member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_might-push-back-wedding-dateagain?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:68a505eb-33ee-45d8-ac06-34d8f37426bcPost:87ab53d4-49eb-4e2f-a80b-3a81cc12a324">Re: Might have to push back the wedding date...AGAIN ):</a>:
    [QUOTE]You know what annoys me about the special date thing?  That the date isn't special until something big happens on it.  Your birthday was just any old random day until you were born then.  It's not inherently special because of some weird number thing.  The same will happen with your wedding.
    Posted by ReturnOfKuus[/QUOTE]
    Actually, 11/11 is Veterans Day.
    Of course, it wasn't that always but still.
    If "special dates" aren't your thing that's fine but it is my thing.
  • mrsconn23mrsconn23 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_might-push-back-wedding-dateagain?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:68a505eb-33ee-45d8-ac06-34d8f37426bcPost:87ab53d4-49eb-4e2f-a80b-3a81cc12a324">Re: Might have to push back the wedding date...AGAIN ):</a>:
    [QUOTE]You know what annoys me about the special date thing?  That the date isn't special until something big happens on it.  Your birthday was just any old random day until you were born then.  It's not inherently special because of some weird number thing.  The same will happen with your wedding.

This is the same logic I'm pushing with Mr.Conn regarding naming DefConn. 
  • edited December 2011

::shrouds self in POW/MIA flag, clutches soggy dead flowers::

I ready for AMJ's wedding now!

First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_might-push-back-wedding-dateagain?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:68a505eb-33ee-45d8-ac06-34d8f37426bcPost:235a1b73-6192-4edf-9684-891a74212c7c">Re: Might have to push back the wedding date...AGAIN ):</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Might have to push back the wedding date...AGAIN ): : Actually, 11/11 is Veterans Day. Of course, it wasn't that always but still. If "special dates" aren't your thing that's fine but it is my thing.
    Posted by AMJWP[/QUOTE]

So do you think you guys will honor Veterans at your wedding?
    edited December 2011
    Special dates aren't your thing - being too lazy to remember one more special date is your thing.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    W/E Kuus. My wedding was on National Comic Book Day. I know you're jealousE.
  • AMJWPAMJWP member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_might-push-back-wedding-dateagain?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:68a505eb-33ee-45d8-ac06-34d8f37426bcPost:e545a882-3676-49ee-ad42-c6571f990281">Re: Might have to push back the wedding date...AGAIN ):</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Might have to push back the wedding date...AGAIN ): : So do you think you guys will honor Veterans at your wedding?
    Posted by Butter Cookie[/QUOTE]
    Yes, my father was in the Vietnam war. He passed away a few years ago which is also making the wedding emotionally difficult. I plan to walk down the aisle carrying his picture and flag.  The rest we're still figuring out.
    edited December 2011
    Okay, comic book day actually is kind of cool.  But Veterans' Day?  FFS. 
  • AMJWPAMJWP member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_might-push-back-wedding-dateagain?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:68a505eb-33ee-45d8-ac06-34d8f37426bcPost:cbe6dc19-ec60-414f-b8fe-ba481ef9fa3a">Re: Might have to push back the wedding date...AGAIN ):</a>:
    [QUOTE]Special dates aren't your thing - being too lazy to remember one more special date is your thing.
    That's not it at all.
  • edited December 2011
    I was married on Flavor Flav's birthday. TOP THAT! Blonk.
  • AMJWPAMJWP member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_might-push-back-wedding-dateagain?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:68a505eb-33ee-45d8-ac06-34d8f37426bcPost:8bf0dc63-fd49-4d6d-8e80-378d647daa31">Re: Might have to push back the wedding date...AGAIN ):</a>:
    [QUOTE]::shrouds self in POW/MIA flag, clutches soggy dead flowers:: I ready for AMJ's wedding now!
    Posted by MinM[/QUOTE]
    That's quite disrespectful :/
  • LnR70707LnR70707 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_might-push-back-wedding-dateagain?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:68a505eb-33ee-45d8-ac06-34d8f37426bcPost:235a1b73-6192-4edf-9684-891a74212c7c">Re: Might have to push back the wedding date...AGAIN ):</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Might have to push back the wedding date...AGAIN ): : Actually, 11/11 is Veterans Day. Of course, it wasn't that always but still. If "special dates" aren't your thing that's fine but it is my thing.
    Posted by AMJWP[/QUOTE]

I was a 7/7/07 bride...we looked at venues we liked, made a list of which ones had what dates available, narrowed it down to the 2 we liked the best...and ended up going with the one that had 7/7 available because the 6/30/07 venue was too big for our guestlist...see how that worked??

Are you going to cut people from your guestlist last minute because you don't like the number that RSVPed yes?
    br>imageimage
    IF/Baby Blog
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929
  • AMJWPAMJWP member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_might-push-back-wedding-dateagain?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:68a505eb-33ee-45d8-ac06-34d8f37426bcPost:d21176e9-5307-43fd-b618-98e59e65ba4b">Re: Might have to push back the wedding date...AGAIN ):</a>:
    [QUOTE]W/E Kuus. My wedding was on National Comic Book Day. I know you're jealousE.
    Posted by Butter Cookie[/QUOTE]
    That is pretty awsome. Did you do anything in the wedding to celebrate it?
  • edited December 2011
    Picture and flag?

My father is a veteran and deceased, and I'm sure he would side eye me from above for carrying his pic and flag from his coffin on my wedding day.

But do you, girl. Glad you didn't leave.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_might-push-back-wedding-dateagain?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:68a505eb-33ee-45d8-ac06-34d8f37426bcPost:158d3d22-ba89-4045-8cae-2da7b6e5c39a">Re: Might have to push back the wedding date...AGAIN ):</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Might have to push back the wedding date...AGAIN ): : That is pretty awsome. Did you do anything in the wedding to celebrate it?
    Posted by AMJWP[/QUOTE]

No, I just now found it. I would have, if I had known though.

Oh, wait! Actually all the coloring books were of comic book characters. That totally counts, right?

Also: I have just about the most awesome thing in the world in my guest book. Some day I'll have to take a picture and post it on the FB page for WW.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards