Snarky Brides

Morning hoes

Re: Morning hoes

• I cant believe you people dont know Ludacris and Nate Dogg.  Shameful.

MOrning ladies.  Im enjoying my day to myself.  His going to work to do inventory and then MIL and BIL are coming up for the summer.  They are driving and should be here tomorrow.

LBarr- what race?  H's cousin and his FI just got numbers for some race today that they were really excited about and posted on FB.  Some race in Falmouth.
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • LesPaulLesPaul member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    I'm sorry about your grandpa, Chels. 

Sesh - no answer.  DIL's family invited a lot of ladies from their church, and I just wasn't even considered.  Being the passive/agressive b!tch that I am, I brought her shower gift to the RD.
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_morning-hoes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:55a28562-591e-4869-974f-aa75cb1d4f98Post:4655694a-aaa4-418e-8203-e4350fc742fd">Re: Morning hoes</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm sorry about your grandpa, Chels.  Sesh - no answer.  DIL's family invited a lot of ladies from their church, and I just wasn't even considered.  Being the passive/agressive b!tch that I am, <strong>I brought her shower gift to the RD</strong>.
    Posted by LesPaul[/QUOTE]

You are awesome!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Les- who got married?  H's son?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Yup Blue, that's the one.  The course is so beautiful so I'm really bummed about it and it's just a really fun atmosphere with people cheering you on the whole entire way.  Oh well, nothing I can do about it now!  I could do a numbers for non profit thing and I might be able to bypass the lottery next year but it's whatever.  Time to find another race!
  • Morning everyone!

I'm back from the long weekend. We went up to MI Thursday night (got in at 1 AM) and then went out on IL's boat Friday and got to deal with all that craziness with FI's bladder infection. Saturday and Sunday were up at my cottage which was absolute drunken insanity. Monday was spent being super hungover and driving back.

We are now 18 days out. Today is probably also my first day of unemployment since schools are basically done for the year. So I am now on the job hunt and trying to get all the wedding crap done. FI is sending in our final payment today for the ceremony/reception venue! And he's faxing our marriage license application in since the damn county clerk office was closed on Friday.

I am also going to spend a long time on hold today with the Ohio Department of Education today. I sent in my application a few weeks ago..they cashed my check for my new licenses but according to their website the application still hasn't been received? BS. Get your shiiit together.
    June 16, 2012
  • LesPaulLesPaul member
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_morning-hoes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:55a28562-591e-4869-974f-aa75cb1d4f98Post:fb96985c-d195-42c0-9fad-09a5b5d9e38f">Re: Morning hoes</a>:
    [QUOTE]Les- who got married?  H's son?
    Posted by Blueyed228[/QUOTE]

Yes, DH's son.  Then yesterday DH got stuck taking care of another car repair for him, including a tow to the shop. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_morning-hoes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:55a28562-591e-4869-974f-aa75cb1d4f98Post:ca38efa3-35cd-4338-aa42-b28da686d0da">Re: Morning hoes</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Morning hoes : Yes, DH's son.  Then yesterday DH got stuck taking care of another car repair for him, including a tow to the shop. 

I would have been hella pissed if I wasnt invited to that shower.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_morning-hoes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:55a28562-591e-4869-974f-aa75cb1d4f98Post:ca38efa3-35cd-4338-aa42-b28da686d0da">Re: Morning hoes</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Morning hoes : Yes, DH's son.  Then yesterday DH got stuck taking care of another car repair for him, including a tow to the shop. 

If he can get married he can take care of his own crap. Just sayin!
  • LP11509LP11509 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_morning-hoes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:55a28562-591e-4869-974f-aa75cb1d4f98Post:838f6165-c7d1-435d-8dd9-d9e51b2fe713">Re: Morning hoes</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Morning hoes : If he can get married he can take care of his own crap. Just sayin!
    Posted by kd.joseph[/QUOTE]

<div>This.  Sometimes tough love is the best thing.</div>
  • I have to share this with you guys (oh hai I'm back).  Last night Ben was playing with Lucy and she was running around the house like a psycho.  Then she stopped, spread her legs and PISSED on the carpet.  Her first accident in quite a while.  Then she got really embarrassed and knew she was naughty so she retreated to this corner.

panther
  • Aw, poor Lucy. Whisky doesn't get embarrassed anymore. He just looks at you with a 'What? You got a problem with that? What are you gonna do about it?' face.
  • LesPaulLesPaul member
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_morning-hoes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:55a28562-591e-4869-974f-aa75cb1d4f98Post:838f6165-c7d1-435d-8dd9-d9e51b2fe713">Re: Morning hoes</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Morning hoes : If he can get married he can take care of his own crap. Just sayin!
    Posted by kd.joseph[/QUOTE]

That was my take on the situation.  We have a bit of an entitlement issue going on.  DH needs to step up and set the boy straight.
  • LP11509LP11509 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_morning-hoes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:55a28562-591e-4869-974f-aa75cb1d4f98Post:4f7eba07-4f8c-4d8a-95b0-629147c21771">Re: Morning hoes</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have to share this with you guys (oh hai I'm back).  Last night Ben was playing with Lucy and she was running around the house like a psycho.  Then she stopped, spread her legs and PISSED on the carpet.  Her first accident in quite a while.  Then she got really embarrassed and knew she was naughty so she retreated to this corner.
    Posted by AllAboutTheBenjamin[/QUOTE]

<div>Oh no! My Lucy hasn't pissed in the house in a long long time, but she still occasionally poops in the dining room.  She KNOWS she's not supposed to because if you catch her starting to go in there and yell her name, she turns around and goes to the back door like she's supposed to.  Little fuucker.  </div><div>
    </div><div>When she was a little puppy, she would run and hide under the coffee table after she had an accident.  She was so frustrated when she couldn't fit under there anymore. </div>
  • Aww Lucy is cute when she's embarrassed. At least she knows that it was wrong.
    June 16, 2012
  • Oh my AATB. My dog did a similar thing. He hasn't had an accident in the house in forever. I went to take a shower and about an hour later I went downstairs to grab the laundry and there was his #2, right on the floor. He knew he was in trouble so he retreated under the pool table, but I felt bad because I should have taken him out again before hopping in the shower.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • LesPaulLesPaul member
    Awww, poor Lucy.  She looks so guilty.
  • Good morning all!
    Chels- Sorry about your grandpa
    Les- You go girl!

We had a pretty decent vacation.  Got to start by meeting Mehg and her H, that was a blast!  Then drove through a total rain dump to Key Largo.

For future reference, if you have 9 days, do not do 7 days in Key Largo and 2 days in Key West.  Instead dive for 2 days in Key Largo, then go and have one helluva good time in Key West for 7 days.  We didn't get to see half of what we wanted.  But I did get to go on a waverunner ride around the island and a little bit north.  Went 49mph and got to idle next to a pod of 5 dolphins.  Could have damn near reached out and touched them.  One swam right under my waverunner.  It was soooo cool. 

Well, back to work, I had to slug through about 1billion emails...bleh.
  • LesPaulLesPaul member
    Welcome back, BK!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_morning-hoes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:55a28562-591e-4869-974f-aa75cb1d4f98Post:2327d885-014f-42c1-af22-c40756d49911">Re: Morning hoes</a>:
    [QUOTE]Welcome back, BK!

Thanks.  Didn't think we'd make it back.  The airport got closed down due to lightning.  We were supposed to arrive home at 7:45, didn't get home until after midnight.  Thank God we didn't have to work yesterday.  Got the laundry all washed, the bags unpacked, house put back together and actually rested a little while. 
  • Glad you had fun BK.  I want a vacation, lol.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Key West is the fuffin shizz.  Love that place.

There's an article in our local paper today about parents kissing their kids on the lips - yay or nay?  Honestly that is something I've never thought about.  My parents kissed us on the lips but obviously, it wasn't sexual.  It's like a quick showing of affection.  Hmm.
    panther
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_morning-hoes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:55a28562-591e-4869-974f-aa75cb1d4f98Post:90994fde-aa8d-431d-8ffd-3bde6522b195">Re: Morning hoes</a>:
    [QUOTE]Key West is the fuffin shizz.  Love that place. There's an article in our local paper today about parents kissing their kids on the lips - yay or nay?  Honestly that is something I've never thought about.  My parents kissed us on the lips but obviously, it wasn't sexual.  It's like a quick showing of affection.  Hmm.

I kiss my nieces on the lips.  So does my sister.  I dont think its weird.  But they are very little.  Maybe I wouldnt if they were boys?  I dont know.  I dont think its weird for parents to do.  Unless the kids were teenagers?  Even then im not sure its weird?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Morning!

BK-sounds like an awesome time!

H and I got home last night from a weekend of camping. We had an awesome time-bike rides, croquet, s'mores, time with friends and family. It was great. Plus H took me shopping for my birthday on the way home which was fun.

AATB-My mom kissed us on the lips but when we were little. I think it's totally fine if it's an innocent peck. Some little kids, like my nephew, tend to go for the lips and not the cheeks.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_morning-hoes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:55a28562-591e-4869-974f-aa75cb1d4f98Post:bb19af4c-ef11-4976-8496-4de646bf0bc5">Re: Morning hoes</a>:
    [QUOTE]Good morning all! Chels- Sorry about your grandpa Les- You go girl! We had a pretty decent vacation.  Got to start by meeting Mehg and her H, that was a blast!  Then drove through a total rain dump to Key Largo. For future reference, if you have 9 days, do not do 7 days in Key Largo and 2 days in Key West.  Instead dive for 2 days in Key Largo, then go and have one helluva good time in Key West for 7 days.  We didn't get to see half of what we wanted.  But I did get to go on a waverunner ride around the island and a little bit north.  Went 49mph and got to idle next to a pod of 5 dolphins.  Could have damn near reached out and touched them.  One swam right under my waverunner.  It was soooo cool.  Well, back to work, I had to slug through about 1billion emails...bleh.
    Posted by Bkseller13[/QUOTE]

Glad you had a great vacation, but glad you're back as well!

Good recommendation. We have Key West on our places to go list. I wish my sister still had her house down there. But, her husband go tired of flying down to fix the roof all the time.

AATB- Poor Lucy, she didnt mean to ma!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_morning-hoes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:55a28562-591e-4869-974f-aa75cb1d4f98Post:90994fde-aa8d-431d-8ffd-3bde6522b195">Re: Morning hoes</a>:
    [QUOTE]Key West is the fuffin shizz.  Love that place. There's an article in our local paper today about parents kissing their kids on the lips - yay or nay?  Honestly that is something I've never thought about.  My parents kissed us on the lips but obviously, it wasn't sexual.  It's like a quick showing of affection.  Hmm.

Everyone kisses everyone on the lips in my family. Parents-kids. Sisters-sisters. Brothers-brothers doesn't matter.
    June 16, 2012
  • Morning guys,

I'm pissed. I just stood outside of an office on base for 2 hours because no one showed up for work. I would have still been standing there if someone hadn't told me to go home and come back after lunch. How do people just not show up for work? What a waste of my time. 
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • My friend's MIL and SIL kiss her on the lips. I can see immediate family, but in-laws? Yeah, no thanks. I have a hard enough time hugging people.

Bk - that storm on Saturday night was nuts! I took a nap and woke up to thunder at 5:15pm and it was so dark that I thought it was actually 8:30pm or something. Pretty gnarly, glad you guys are ok.
    25 in 2012 Reading Progress: 11/25 (44% toward goal)
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Mehgan's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
    Photobucket
    "Are you one of those vegetarian zombies that only eats grrrrrraaaaaaiiiinnnnnsssss?" -- raynes
    **FOR SALE NOW**
  • Some of our friends kiss their kids on the lips. I've always found it weird, but I don't like people touching me so kissing and hugging in general make me uncomfortable.

I think kissing on the lips is more...I don't know, personal? Personal as in between significant others, so I find it strange to be between parents and kids or friends. To me, lips should be for your SO. But hey, you want to kiss your kid, whatever. Not my business at all.
  • I should clarify when I kiss my nieces its like a peck. The pucker their little lips up and say "muah!" Its very cute.
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards