Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Testingtesting

Re: Testingtesting

• Options
    Ummm who are you?  Amoro is that you?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    HAHAHAHA. Did you get freaking BANNED??? HAHAHAHAH. Not laughing at YOU, just the lameness and over the topness of the situation.

Perma or 3 day?
    "In the old days my ass would be in your back yard picking cotton, so excuse me if I don't put much stock in how f*cking awesome the old days were." -Nuggs
  • Options

Actually, that's what I brought for lunch today.

ttc chart
    BFP 8/01/12, EDD 04/10/12, mm/c @ 6wks, discovered at 8wks, D&C 9/05/12
  • Options
    How could you get banned?!  What for?
  • Options
    ...Momo...?
  • Options
    Banned again dear? What happened?
    imageimage
    Our Story MAJORLY UPDATED 8/6/09
    Wouldn't it be nice to live together in the kind of world where we belong?
  • Options
    What?! She was banned? Why?
    image Married and Junk.
  • Options
    Really? WTF did you get banned for? This is getting ridiculous.
    Whatever you hatters be hattin. -Tay Prince
  • Options
    Also, your sig pic isn't working. Just a photobucket box.
  • Options
    Yea, I know the pic isn't working, but I sure as hell wasn't going to put something up when WTF knows what is going on.

Apparently, I DID get banned.  For what, I'm not entirely sure. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_testingtesting?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:1f467e8f-92f1-4163-a5df-0becc7d4ef12Post:12513b0a-33a9-444b-9c57-e61c1d2d7ce5">Re: Testingtesting</a>:
    [QUOTE]Also, your sig pic isn't working. Just a photobucket box.
    Posted by laurenclaire1386[/QUOTE]

Sure, kick a gal while she's down, LC ;)
    ttc chart
  • Options
    Dear goodness.  But, I wanna understand this SN, please. 
    DIY & Planning | Married 

Married: 2010
    Mom to J: 2011
    Mom to H: 2014

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
  • Options
    Well it wasn't me or Squirrly, I can tell you that.  But apparently Annie deletes posts now at Heels off-board friend's requests without even telling me or Squirrly, so maybe she banned you too and just didn't tell us.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_testingtesting?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:1f467e8f-92f1-4163-a5df-0becc7d4ef12Post:46e102fa-ae5f-4dea-a80c-6c280c2ac508">Re: Testingtesting</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yea, I know the pic isn't working, but I sure as hell wasn't going to put something up when WTF knows what is going on. Apparently, I DID get banned.  For what, I'm not entirely sure. 
    Posted by mikeylynnm[/QUOTE]

Are ya gonna send PMs when people start asking who this is? Are ya, are ya?
    "In the old days my ass would be in your back yard picking cotton, so excuse me if I don't put much stock in how f*cking awesome the old days were." -Nuggs
  • Options
    They don't have to tell you why when you get banned?
    ttc chart
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_testingtesting?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:1f467e8f-92f1-4163-a5df-0becc7d4ef12Post:7593151a-68fc-41e4-88c8-1b19ce307dd0">Re: Testingtesting</a>:
    [QUOTE]Well it wasn't me or Squirrly, I can tell you that.  But apparently Annie deletes posts now at Heels off-board friend's requests without even telling me or Squirrly, so maybe she banned you too and just didn't tell us.
    Posted by danieliza1127[/QUOTE]

Marry me?
  • Options
    Hi Mo!
    The Bee Hive Est. June 30, 2007
    "So I sing a song of love, Julia"

BFAR:We Defined Our Own Success!

• Options
    Its probably because you broke this rule :No posting, providing, transmitting, or otherwise making available any information which violates regulations promulgated by the Securities and Exchange Commission, or that of any securities exchange, such as the New York Stock Exchange
  • Options
    Remember that time Lala (was that Lala?) told KA she (KA) had some splainin to do? And KA was like, "You have more explaining to do than I do. My face is in your sig." That was awesome. And if KA's censoring us and banning us willy nilly, I really would like an explanation.
  • Options
    You got banned?  And there's no explanation?

That's stupid.  They should at least tell you why you're banned.

Books read in 2012: 21/50

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_testingtesting?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:1f467e8f-92f1-4163-a5df-0becc7d4ef12Post:e2134b58-0b3e-48c4-b66e-b6d4b308f362">Re: Testingtesting</a>:
    [QUOTE]Remember that time Lala (was that Lala?) told KA she (KA) had some splainin to do? And KA was like, "You have more explaining to do than I do. My face is in your sig." That was awesome. And if KA's censoring us and banning us willy nilly, I really would like an explanation.

That was fucking HI-LARIOUS.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_testingtesting?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:1f467e8f-92f1-4163-a5df-0becc7d4ef12Post:e2134b58-0b3e-48c4-b66e-b6d4b308f362">Re: Testingtesting</a>:
    [QUOTE]Remember that time Lala (was that Lala?) told KA she (KA) had some splainin to do? And KA was like, "You have more explaining to do than I do. My face is in your sig." That was awesome. And if KA's censoring us and banning us willy nilly, I really would like an explanation.

That was Jessngiff.   She was awesome.
  • Options
    NEW YORK STOCK EXCHANGE PEOPLE
  • Options
    That's BS. For reals.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    AMORO!!! *runs to hug*

Seriously, y'all. This shiit is getting out of hand.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_testingtesting?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:1f467e8f-92f1-4163-a5df-0becc7d4ef12Post:15f169c3-6ae4-43c5-9ffd-6318c579a239">Re: Testingtesting</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Testingtesting : That was Jessngiff.   She was awesome.
    Posted by arbolita[/QUOTE]
    Oh ok. I don't remember her. I don't know why I thought it was Lala.
  • Options
    Rosie - CALM DOWN! 
  • Options
    so were you posting and no one was responding to you? or you just can't log in?
  • Options
    I've sent an email to KA.  It used to be, when you were banned, you would get a message pop up saying, "Hey!  You're banned!"  But now, you are just allowed to post and think everyones ignoring you. 

• Options
    You resigned not a moment too soon, eh Dani?  This shiz is out of control.
    ttc chart
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards