Pre-wedding Parties

Bachelorette Party

I am looking for some game ideas for my friend's bachelorette party in two weeks.  Does anyone have any good ideas????

Re: Bachelorette Party

• edited December 2011
    The only game I remember playing at the bachelorette parties I've been to was tying string around a hot dog, which was also tied around the waist, and trying to get the hanging/swinging hot dog into a jar between our feet.  All the others I've been to have been just bar hopping, sometimes with a list of tasks the bride had to perform throughout the night.
    imageDaisypath Wedding tickers
  • john&juliejohn&julie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    One "game" I have played is to have everyone write down a dare of sorts for the bride-to-be to do that night out at the bars.  Then you take all of the ideas (or just the top 10 if there are a lot of people or if some of the dares are too extreme) and create a check list (often I have seen the check list written on a tank-top that the bride wears, but it can just be a piece of paper if she doesn't want to wear it) and go out and literally check off everything throughout the evening.  I guess it's not really a game, but it's a way to make the bride do silly things (if she wants and is willing - don't force it on her because that's no fun). Obviously the ultimate goal is to get everything on this list checked off...and if you have a camera, make sure you get pics of her doing each thing - they'll be fun for a scrapbook or photo album later on (again, unless the dares are too extreme).
  • edited December 2011
    My friends party had a fun game & gift all in one...

Each girl bought a (NEW) pair of undies for the bride-to-be and picked one they thought exuded their own personality. All the undies were hung on a clothesline across the room and when the bride came in to the party she had to guess who brought each pair (ex: I LOVE pink girly stuff..so she knew the pink frilly undies were the ones I brought)  If she guesses correctly she can give someone else a jello shot and if she guessed wrong she has to take a jello shot.  And after the game she gets to take all the undies for her HM :)

It works really well if it is a group of really close girls (otherwise it could be awkward)
  • edited December 2011
    That underwear game is so clever! It could be expanded to include all lingerie if the bach party or bridal shower was lingerie themed.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards