May 2012 Weddings

Your bouquet....

So, I am wondering....is your BMs bouquets the same as yours? My bouquet consists of all white hydrangeas, white lisianthus, freesia, and stock (whatever that is, I assume it's white though). My florist said that my MOH's (no other BMs) is the same, but smaller. Should hers be different or the same? I can add a colored flower, like light blue hydrangea or delphinium. What d you think? I

Re: Your bouquet....

• My bouquet will only have hot pink and white roses.

The BM's will have green hydrangeas, white hydrangeas, pink roses, green orchids

The MOH's will be similar to the BMs but slightly larger.
    imageimage
    Missing Our July Sparkler
    BFP-11/12/12, MMC 1/16/13-baby stopped growing @ 9wks, found out at 13wks, D&E 1/25/13 Anniversary]
  • mandydc0509mandydc0509 member
    First Comment
    edited February 2012
    I think that's up to you. In most of the pictures I've seen, the BM bouquets are different than the bride's.

For mine, the BMs bouquets are a "piece" of my bouquet. The BMs have roses, MOHs have roses and freesia, and my bouquet is roses, freesia, and peonies. All of them are all white (as of now anyway).
    Anniversary
  • My flowers are white penoies with Rhinestones throughout it, and my girls are having cream yellow and white gerber daisy with black rhinestone as middle.

• My MOH's bouquet is a smaller version of mine (circus roses, ivory roses, yellow/orange roses, blue iris) and the rest of the BMs are just the roses.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Mine are the same except the MOH's are smaller and the bridesmaids are a little smaller than the MOH and has no Greenery in it. If that makes any sense at all.
    Anniversary image
  • My BM's have the same flowers as mine but different colors. Mine is all pink roses and the girls are all white roses. Theirs are smaller than mine.

• My BMs bouquets are the same as mine but smaller. My MOH's bouquet is the same as the rest of the BMs.
    I wouldn't add color to your MOHs bouquet if everyone else's, including yours, is all white.

May '12 Nesties
    March Siggy Challenge: Furbaby
    MARRIED!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • It's just me an my MOH, but her bouquet will be almost the same as mine, but I will have some blue in mine that she won't. And I believe hers will be a teeny bit smaller.
    Anniversary
  • this is my boquet

this is my bridesmaids (my matron of hor's boquet is the same as the bridesmaids but bigger with a smaller trail of ivy than mine and more calla lillys and tiger lillies)

Anniversary Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Nope, not the same.
    Mine is all ivory hydrangeas.
    BM's are all deep purple, mix of hyndrangea, roses, peonies, and ranunculus.
  • Nope, our bouquets will not be the same. I am having a hot pink gerbera daisy and rose bouquet and my girls are having white gerberas.
    March Siggy: Our Furbabies Thunder and Tinkerbelle photo 576844_10151220437472389_274194501_n.jpg PhotobucketPhotobucket
    He put a ring on it!!! 12-12-10! Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    For Sale Bio
  • No, their bouquets are hot pink peonies and hot pink roses.  Mine will be white peonies, white roses and green hydrangea (BM dresses are green).

I felt a hot pink bouquet for me would be too "busy" looking, I didnt want my bouqet to stand out too much.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I hadn't thought of this... hmm something to think about.
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • It's just me and my best woman and ours will be different.  My dress is whilte and hers is red, and the flowers are red and white, so they will be sort of opposites of each other, if that makes sense.  Mine will be more red with stargazers, peonies, garden roses, spray roses, and hydrangea, and hers will be more whilte with white lily, garden rose, spray rose, and hydrangea. 

• Ours are very different. My moh and bm's will all have the same, 2-3 gerbera's in white wth short stems tied with long ribbons and a tiny bit of babysbreath, Mine will be pink lillys, white gerebersa, orchids (white and purple) and this other long white flower that I have no idea what it is (and no ribbons) similar to this one but with white flowers going down the bottem

http://www.flowerschilliwack.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/small_image/135x/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/i/m/imgp1493.jpg

the bridesmaids will be like this except white gerberas and white and green ribbons.
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_p1TyxSIEKY0/TGWvRVbdngI/AAAAAAAAAQc/cuctaIE7Iq8/s320/IMGP1529.JPG

May 2012 July Siggy: Favorite Vacation Spot Kaleden, BC
    July Fave Vacation Spot photo IMG_0268-1.jpg

My Blog:Through My Eyes

• Is it bad that I don't even remember what I asked our florist for? haha
    photo trex2_zps7ab4e9b0.jpg
  • mine are diffrent from my girls... mine-white&powder pink roses. girls-powder pink roses. my girls are also smaller in size than my bouquet. xo.
    soon to be a Baptista babie. xo. - hitchedtickers.com
  • Only difference in our wedding is theirs is 60/40 pink to white and mine is the opposite -- and theirs are a tad smaller.

also, if it were me, i'd keep all them the same (talking about color) so that the photos look cohesive

Anniversary
  • Nope, theirs are totally different.
    Mine will be all white peonies and theirs will be all pink carnations. 
    0637_IMG_9731 Anniversary Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Stock is green :)

Anyway, my bouquet will be white anemones, light pink peonies, pink ranunculas, & some greenery. My BMs bouquets will be along the same lines as mine with less white, more pink. I wasn't too specific in what I asked my florist for. I just told her that I want them a bit different from mine & I trust that she'll do a fine job! Also, the BMs & MOHs will have the same bouquets.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards